PL

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

it did what it promised my BS readings are within normal limits now!No unpleasant taste or smell. Packaging is okay but no safety cap.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

great quality, open the lid you eminently can smell the difference from other companies. I take one capsule once a day after lunch. it helps digestion and better all digestive system and circulation.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I bought it because of its benefit to curb sugar level in my blood. However, I wish the product description could advise the customers whether the capsule should be taken before or after a meal.

Bitter melon contains iron, magnesium, potassium, vitamins A and C. Good for skin and hair. It helps me reduce acne and skin blemishes. It has polypeptide, a compound that functions similar to insulin. That's why it can actively reduce our blood glucose levels. I usually consume it with a carb heavy meal. Moreover, it can boost the liver enzymes and reduce alcohol deposits on the liver. Liver friendly and gut friendly.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

When I open the bottle, I can smell the bitter melon. Great product.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

very good product. Good quality and useful packaging. It absorbs well, has many benefits. Will buy again

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very good quality! The ingredient is what I have wanted.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Been using this for some time, effective in modulating blood sugar. Try it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I could smell the freshness, probably the freeze-dried technology. Good product, keep my blood sugar under control!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

good for your body. It is cheaper to buy here that other stores.