PL

Posted on Dec 10, 2021
Great Spirulina, and I think it helped liver

This spirulina tastes good compared to many other brands, and looks to be of high quality. It's high in beta carotene, iron, and vitamin K. Some even claim it has vitamin K2, though I'm not sure if this is verified. However, the most surprising thing is that it seems to have played a role in helping my liver. I underwent tests which showed elevated liver enzymes (ALT and AST) and a mild case of fatty liver. I took supplements for this and lost a little weight which helped lower them, but they still remained higher than normal range. I later included spirulina (along with other supplements) because there are studies that show it healed fatty liver, and lo and behold the enzymes went to normal. This does not prove there is no fat in the liver, but at the least in my case it seems Spirulina was helpful.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Been making spirulina smoothies for years and I swear that my health is better when I make them regularly. This is my go to product.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I use this Spirulina daily in smoothis!! And it gives me a boost of energy and I love the taste. This is one of my favourite as it is a clean Spirulina!!! Careful with cheap stuff as its full of heavy metals.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Spirulina is in a class all by itself...a super supplement to any diet. Very nutritional in that it can replace or add to one's fruits and vegetable diet requirements

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Yes very good, I used to use Nutrex which is also very good. And is bright gree. This is muck darker a very very dark dark green, but still makes my HMDS the same colour as before!.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

a Nice good green product. It s a great way to add to your diet. good size package was sealed tight. will benefit you daily.

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

Most Spirulina is grown in tropical waters and the products produced in Asia especially are contaminated by bird droppings and rat hairs. The Earthrise Spirulina is grown in the California desert and is governed by US regulations. I trust it a LOT more than the stuff coming from Asia. The shipment from iHerb came very quickly which was appreciated.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

taste strange, nevertheless I took it with plain water in the morning to flush my system.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Excellent quality, I like the fact that it has a dark glass jar to keep the product from sunlight. Highly recommended

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Great product-good brand and great amount for the cost