PL

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Excellent!!!

This hair mask is lifesaver for my hair. I am in love. I was looking for so long at this mask but i was afraid to buy it , because usually nothing works and is just waste of money but not with this one. I used on towel dried hair for 5 minutes and next day my hair was so shiny and soft. Quality is amazing , the smell is great and the result is amazing.

05d521e8-3e36-4d55-bd61-a171f834ebe9
3abdd1d0-90e1-4eeb-841a-078b86f272a9
50f0810a-4dce-4ec6-b7a2-36dfa2361dd4
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have dyed hair for over 20 years, it was in terrible condition, I tried many products until I came across this mask. It performs all the functions for the reincarnation of hair. Korea is generally famous for the use of natural ingredients in cosmetic products. I will try the rest and leave feedback on what I liked and what I didn’t.

5a1b1c52-3378-4b0d-831e-9faa0fdb22df
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It is helpful👌👌, and the price is perfect 💯 for this item, I recommend this to your guys you will pay it more and more believe me also it is easy to use and the quality and quantity the perfect thing in this item thank you iherb the scent and the smell and care and size and the package and the benefit and the composition and the routine and the personal and the feel also the frequency.👌

4692f5e6-4061-46c7-9568-8f04707a1879
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

today I want to share a review of this mask. The first time I bought it in a small bottle a year and a half ago. It has a very tasty and delicate scent and perfectly nourishes the hair. My hair does not become greasy, after washing it looks like silk. This time I took a large pack of mask. It is consumed very sparingly. Perfect for curly and even hair.Easy to use.

68a9b52e-aa95-44b3-8f2f-f5a160133256
0b834851-5edf-4808-9c26-44497daa5b93
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

A natural conditioner that actually works well! Leaves my hair soft and tangle free. I use it on my very long hair and find that a little conditioner goes a long way, which has the added bonus of making the bottle last longer. The conditioner doesn't have a strong scent. The quality of this product is great. The size of the conditioner isn't huge but I think it will last a long time given how little needs to be used.

Neutral but pleasant scent. The use is like a regular conditioner, easy to squeeze package and a good size. Great way to give your dry hair some moisture. I really like this product and will re purchase. If this review was useful to you please leave a like :)

83321b6b-6f64-45c8-8047-cf2a46fa9723
3f29fabd-e36a-4c25-80f0-fddd178f5ecc
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Excellent quality mask for such a good price. Great composition which moisturizer, separate and makes hair healthy, shiny and really thick. Size is enough for 2.5 months using once a week for my long hair!

e12902e5-f0bc-44cd-8802-8c669113594b
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

My hair - dry, brittle, colored, thin. Firstly, I applied the masque once after shampoo cleaning, leaving it for 1-2 minutes. The result was very ordinary, nothing special. But then I decided to try another method and my hair said "thank you" to me! I wash my hair with shampoo, rinse it off, dry it a bit with a towel and apply the masque for 3-4 minutes under the cap. The result is amazing - hair is smooth and incredibly soft. I`m really glad to have this product and I`ll repurchase it. Summarizing, let`s talk about benefits. 1. Easy to use - the packaging is mobile-friendly and easy to hold and squeeze. the plastic tube is soft and lightweight; 2. Good price for such size and for one apply you must get very small amount of the product! 3. Nice texture and good mild consistency, hair feels like silk; 4. Fresh nice scent (fresh and a bit citrusy), it doesn`t feel very chemical and stays on hair for 1-2 hours; And the huge advantage!! This masque has one special ingredient - Amodimethicone. It is an organosilicon polymer and it becomes a cationic polymer (polymer with a positive charge). The damaged hair has a negative charge, so this ingredient easily settles on such hair areas instead of ordinary dimethicones, which settle on the entire surface of the hair and can contaminate hair and scalp. I hope my review was helpful=)

6f0064ed-a21b-4207-991d-6bf754ee8889