PL

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Surprisingly good product!!! I had less luck with other elf products (most of them actually), but this one is different. Scent: none Use: base, single shadow look, highlighter Quality: great, hold all day long Size: big Age: 35 Package: standard for cream shadow Coverage: buildable Color: strong Texture: silky smooth I took all shades: pearl, rose, copper

f1c7c03b-3c59-4a8b-8be2-7c5965020b76
Posted on May 3, 2022

A real no budge eyeshadow. The color is really nice for my gray green eyes! The texture holds well with no smudging. Package is not the best but it’s ok for the price. I used it everyday for couple months and there is still a lot left in the tube.

This a lovely sheer cooper brown one-and-done eyeshadow. On my mildly oily lids it lasts 8 hours of work no problem. Since I am very pale this showed up on me as a light, sheer pearly coppery color which suits an everyday professional look. It has a very easy to work with creamy texture and blends out easily. The packaging in the form of a pencil makes it very easy to be as precise as you want. The amount of product you get for this price is amazing and it lasts for quite a while.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought 3 of these, copper , pearl and rose gold which is a very pretty pink shade. The colors are beautiful and go on smoothly and stay put all day without creasing. I am very pleased with my purchase especially since they were on special so the price was great. As a lipstick it is also pretty but didn't stay on for so long. Try them, you won't be sorry

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I really like this "eyeshadow". I use it as a thick eyeliner, on the part that is closest to my eyelashes. It gives a bit of shadow, so it frames my eyes without being obvious that I'm putting on makeup. Really suits light makeup for everyday touchups. The color is a bit lighter than I hoped it would be, but then again, it makes it suitable for the everyday light makeup look. It does color the eyelashes a bit when applied, so I have to add mascara so my lashes don't look coppery and pale. It works like a pen so it's quite comfortable to apply. All in all, it's a good product and it lasts long without smudging.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

The E.L.F. No Budge Shadow Stick has become a favorite of my morning touch up routine. It does stay put. All day long! The stick is about 1/4" or so wide making it very easy to handle. You can use the side edge to apply eye shadow or the tip for under-eye liner. It's a very pretty, rich, light golden bronze color that glides on to skin without any tugging. I have also used it as a highlighter on upper cheek bones. I must check and see if iHerb has any other colors available. I'd collect them all.! Very happy with this product and the affordable price.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Good quality eyeshadow stick. Smooth texture that glides on easily. The color is quite sheer but is buildable and easy to blend. Actually looks good also on my pale complexion thanks to the sheer formula. Packaging is very slick and convenient and as far as size goes seems like it's going to last quite a while.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I like the format of this stick, the product has a very mild texture, goes smoothly and evenly on both upper and lower lid. If I want more intensive color I apply a back eye-pencil first, on top of it the color looks deep and more on the brown side. If I apply it as a thick line it blends well and adds expressiveness to the look. The shine is soft and pearly. The most convenient thing is the sharpener, it helps to regulate the line and quantity. The pencil form is super convenient for my purse, to correct or improve my make-up during the day.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Vegan, cruelty free, versatile, very easy to use and stays in place even without eye primer. Nice color which shloud suit to a lot of people in my opinion. Too much waste with the packaging however. Would love to buy other colors than the ones available on iherb. Hope they will come soon! Hope this helps :)

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I prefer creamy eyeshadows, because I have snsitive eyes, and it is better because powders can get into the eyes and cause irritation. This one I find very good color and texture and easy to blend. If you find this helpful, please 👍 the review🙏