PL

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Cruelty Free and Vegan Pucker up to this lush lip lacquer, loved for its ultra-shine finish without the sticky feel. Thanks to its conditioning, vitamin-infused formula, your lips will feel cushion-soft and hydrated all day long. Choose from 10 beautiful shades that can be worn alone for a subtle tint of color, or layered over lipstick for a night-ready look. beautiful color full coverage easy to use high quality

09d768c6-bc7c-48cb-8b79-fd94cb85e83e

I seriously love e.l.f products. This lip gloss has been great, stays on for a good amount of time, smells nice, not too thick, and moisturizes so nicely! It’s easy to fit in your purse and I love that their products are affordable and not tested on animals!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The only thing I can think of is the first of all time favorite of the most important thing to do is to provide the highest 🆙 to be the most important part of our lives and the second one of the first things even eerie re the same thing with a few years back to my mind and body is a great way for the first time, the entire industry and the second half of the season ❄️ the same time, the young man 👨 the most important thing

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

the quality is so good, I took the Wild Rose and it's so pretty on the lips, clear pink shade for every day look

e2d7d09d-7c0b-44b3-8fc5-05d640966fa5
a3bfd279-5b74-4a92-b9f0-8c4994fb63e2
71ba4c3f-ed19-4c22-86e0-5ea9deb60bed
6df93dea-9c09-49d1-9b2d-b9f4008ef0ea
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

So pretty on the lips! Clear pink shade Press like if my comment help u

01b2fd01-4064-45bf-9653-e422183b1ae3
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

So bright, I liked it, but if you leave it for long time it leaves the lip something dry. I wish it has a moisture. The package is perfect and the size is very good. It is excellent for simple and natural look, but not for staying with it for many hours.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Love this color ~ good coverage without too much weight. (Nice for my naturally pale-olive undertone) I personally prefer the lip plumping gloss but I appreciate that this is also super shiny, non-sticky, long-lasting, and has a non-offensive scent.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This my first time using anything ELF. I am surprised what a good quality this lip gloss is. Very moisturizing, gives you just light pink color. No sticky texture at all. I might purchase more colors. Great value.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It’s really nice to look at loss I like the color of the quality of the size and the packaging the color is really nice the texture is really small and it’s just perfect

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I love it. very nature colour. stay long. but not sticky. the price is very cheap for the quality of the product. definitely will buy the other shades. also size is good.