PL

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

just started taking it. good taste! tastes very fresh. taking it as a preventative for my eyes. there are eye problems in my family. if it helps with other things too, good.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I have been having goji juice for 6 years. It worked for me and improved eyesight. Previously I ordered at another online shop, but the supply was not stable. I am glad this product is available at iHerb.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Value for money Looked and smelled like tomato soup. But still tasted like Organic Goji berry juice. Have tried Goji Berry Juice in the past, which had a fizz or other juices added to it. This made it taste good. But Goji Gold had nothing to it, but pure goji berries.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love it. The juice is tasty. It is 100% goji berry juice and this is what I looking for. It improves my dry eyes. But remember do not drink over recommended dose. For my kid, I will add water with the juice to reduce the chance of "sore throat".

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Just tried, the taste so rich and concentrated, will order again.

f83bbba7-ff29-4a16-8107-8214c697360e
Posted on Jun 13, 2021

It is my first time to try this and I actually like it! The reason why I wanted to incorporate Goji Berries in my daily routine is because aside from it is highly nutritious, it also helps support the immune system and may promote eye health. We take 2 tbsp a day of this juice. It's best to take it when chilled and you can either take it alone, with water or mix it with your favorite drink.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This product is also very good for healthy eyes It has stopped me from having eye floaters.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This is a decent tasting Goji Juice. I’ve been drinking it for a while and feel great.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Helps me every day. I've been taking it for years.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Received my order fast, and it’s good as always