PL

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Dream Water Sleep Gummies help me fall asleep quicker. As an added bonus I noticed that I can handle the pressures at work without feeling as stressed internally, which I attribute to the GABA. I also like the fact it’s not loaded with sugars like so many gummies out there today. I will purchase again!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I take these before bedtime when I’m a bit stressed and I know I will probably have a hard time falling asleep. When I take these, I’m asleep within 20-30 mins. I wake up refreshed and recharged.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Not working on the first day. But after that, it's really helping my deep sleep. Although the suggested dosage is two, but it could help me sleep with only one each day. Most importantly, the taste is yummy.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Loved this! I’d say that the quantity would last for over a month, the gummies taste delicious and the overall ingredients are safe and good for your health! I prefer the powder over this one but both do the job and help u fall asleep easier 💓

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Worked well,with in 30mins,I'm 75kg and 1 gummy was enough for me

It was not effect in the deep sleep process, as it was used more than once for little benefit

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Took these for a week as per recommended dosage . After 3 days started experiencing stomach discomfort , by day 4 I had to rush to the toilet soon as I consumed any food . stopped taking at day 5 & 3 days later still having bowel issues . Be Carefull people .

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

super and so helpful to sleep in quality

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Wooooooooooooooow Nice price I will get always from Iherb

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I loved my vitamin is the same as in the photo description. 🥰❣️ I haven't tasted it yet, but it seems to be very tasty and the smell so it seems very mild. 🤩😋🫐🫶🏻 And the quality looks pretty good too! 😄❣️ The ingredient is very natural even as the pot describes. 😁😉👍🏻 The size is even big, and I liked it too. 😁👍🏻 The dose looks pretty good too. 😄👌🏻 The benefit looks great as it shows in the product description. 😉👌🏻 And the delivery is very fast, I also recommend it guys. 🤩😉👏🏻