PL

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Excellent really worth a try

I’ve read many things about this herb and so glad I found it available on iherb. I am really happy with it and have noticed a real difference in the size of my hips and thighs. I wanted to take this for my heart health but am pleased with the other benefits.

Gynostemma (also called jiaogulan) has a long history of use in herbal medicine, where it is nicknamed the “immortality herb.” It is also called “poor man’s ginseng” due to providing similar benefits and costing less when compared to Panax (Asian) ginseng. Although gynostemma and ginseng are unrelated, both contain similar beneficial compounds called ginsenosides that are not found in other plants. Additionally, gynostemma produces another type of potentially beneficial compounds called gypenosides that may also benefit the immune system, promote high energy levels, and provide cellular protection. My sleep has definitely improved and these capsules have a very calming effect. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I'm still in need of seeing the benefits but I'll see on my next physical check up. I'm taking this for my fitness and to combat blood sugar levels based on my diet. At my age it is important to monitor and control blood sugar levels. The bottle size is a help as this has lasted me several months before needing a refill.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have been using Gynostemma, along with berberine, for a couple of months. I am 75 and have had memory problems for years, but now my mind is so clear. I am sad to see that Gynostemma is no available at this time. I want to order it now.!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Another one of my favorites from the Dragon Herbs Brand. It helps my immune system and gives me energy also. My inexpensive ginseng, for this product's quality ingredient and results from taking it for my age.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Gynostemma is good for regulating blood sugar, I find that my blood sugar won't go up drastically if I take 2 before a meal.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

noticeable improvement in , and better control of appetite. Cant compare it with other companies, however, I am using it as an adaptive and am alternating it with other adaptives so can easily see the differences and effectiveness of gynostemma

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Dragonherbs is a quality brand that doesn't disappoint. I use this in conjunction with Hesperidin.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This product (labeled as Gynostemma "leaf" extract) is a dark brown color, and does not look, smell or taste like any form of g. pentaphyllum I have ever had. In fact, opening a capsule to taste it, I found it to be rather salty. There are plenty of gynostemma products on the market that I am confident in the legitimacy of, and this one doesn't cut it. Ironically, on their own website they go so far as to state: "The delicate bright green leaf of this vine-like tropical plant is regarded as one of Asia’s premier healthy-aging herbs. " The only thing green about this product is the label. I guess they don't bother to do quality control checks?