Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Tea Tree, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
PL

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
1,089
Großartig!

Good product. Delivery is prompt, packaging is good. I will order more. I recommend to buy.

Global reviews (2,444)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more

This is not the first time I have bought products from this company. High quality facial soap with a pleasant scent and leaves the skin clean and gives a pleasant feeling over the long term I have normal / mixed skin, 30 years old who works a lot in the sun and travels with more effort for anyone who wants to make a good noise with himself

5994e63e-d00f-4edb-8b0a-0ea57acfa0e2
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I’m trying this facial cleanser because I have hair bumps and dark spots. Even after one use I noticed my hair bumps did shrink a little bit and it was very gentle. It’s also a thick cleanser with a good lather which I love cause most facial cleanser aren’t so thick. The bottle was bigger than I expected as well, which I like very well. It didn’t leave my skin dry like some cleansers do. The smell didn’t bother me too much.

a6f00e3b-59ee-417a-a596-0d37b8f663be
Posted on May 27, 2022

I always had breakouts and blackheads. I have tried all kinds of facial products but they didn’t do anything. I decided to try this cleanser for oily skin and my face cleared up. I really love it and it smells amazing. I use moisturizer after cleansing and my skin isn’t too dry or oily.

40a33e53-90c4-4533-a7c0-300b4c79f51a
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I like this product because it’s natural and has a good natural scent. It also cleans my face really well. The size is great and the packaging had no issues. It’s beneficial when used daily. Doesn’t strip the face of moisture. Very gentle and has a good smell.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I LOVE the tea tree scent of this cleanser!! The texture is quite thick, but it works very well with my Foreo and it doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped. The packaging is great too. I prefer it to tubes or anything that twists. I use it on my nech and chest as well and have definitely noticed a reduction in the small pimples i used to get.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I had breakouts and blackheads. I have tried all kinds of facial products but they didn’t do anything. I decided to try this cleanser for oily skin and my face cleared up. really love it' it smells amazing. I use moisturizer after cleansing and my skin isn’t too dry or oily 'zise is perfect.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,240
2,197

Works excellent on skin. Not very harsh smell. Cleans well. I have combination skin.. sometimes dry and sometimes oily and acne prone. I wanted something that would help with the acne and oily skin. This works great. It does dry my skin a little bit, but I have sensitive skin and it doesn't turn it bright red and itchy like some acne products. I can't use a lot of acne products because they seriously irritate my skin. This manages oily patches and occasional pimples and only dries it slightly (which can be easily managed with face lotion). It also does a good job of removing makeup, which is my other requirement.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022