PL

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My hubby & myself had been taking this krill oil for a couple of years at least. We switch from fish oil to this. Quality is good as it helps with our knee cap pain w/o the toxic ingredients like mercury found in fish oil. Now we are only taking 1-2 capsules everyday for maintenance. Our bottle is always kept in the fridge for freshness since we are in a hot & humid country all year round. Hope it helps… Thank you.

This is far superior than any other krill I've tried. I believed I was allergic to krill after trying the mega red brand numerous times and experiencing tightness and swelling in my fingers and toes. Knowing how helpful krill may be, I decided to give it another shot. I have no negative side effects, so I'm delighted to be able to take this on a daily basis.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Quality I love it just one ingredient it gives you less age it’s cru oil packaging is good benefits is omega good for cholesterol is good for heart taste taste is good for hair inflammation ETA coming and I’m going to KeyPoint krill oil. Give it a try you might like it

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Dr Mercola's Products are the highest quality. Have been taking this Krill Oil for a long time. So many benefits inside and out. Easy to swallow and no fishy taste.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Excellent product and iHerb has the best service. My 1st choice for vitamins and supplements is iHerb because they consistently deliver superior service and quality products.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good! Very good!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Excellent product for my health. Delivered at my doorstep after few days. I use it every day, and my health are improving.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Very high quality krill oil. A good option in my health routine. Worth the price.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Like all of Dr. Mercola's products, this one is great too!