PL

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Astragalus is a medicinal plant which is extensively used in traditional medicine. Literally, its name means a "grass of immortality", I use it for heart support.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

just what i was looking for . its doing the job perfectly its support the immune system

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Have noticed a big difference in my sleeping pattern since taking these.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I was looking for Astragalus to replenish my supplies. Found this novelty. I noticed Bacillus coagulans in the composition. I read what kind of bacteria. It turned out to be such a novelty too. A probiotic, the bacteria themselves ultimately leave the body, do not modify the existing microflora, but improve its state by their vital activity. There are not many such funds on IHerb with these bacteria. There are no product reviews. I decided to take 1 can for a sample. Took as in the instructions for 1 piece 2 times a day. But Astragalus in the composition is not enough, only 1.3 g. for 2 capsules. Since astragalus must be taken at least 6g. a day supplemented with another astragalus. A week later, I felt the action of these bacteria, digestion improved a lot, I had not been in such a cool state for a long time. From the jar you can smell fermentation / yeast - probably from bacteria. Of the minuses: all the same, for such a quantity of Astragalus, this is a high price, but for a combined product it is possible and normal. Large capsules (as this is not Astragalus extract), it may be difficult for some to swallow. Will I take more. Of course I will. This is a very interesting product. The effect, as they say, is on the face.

37e0f633-36a8-4270-91ef-f280c9285e94
056a89fa-a86a-4cb9-a2d4-f4a03d600ecc
Auto-translated from Russian

I've been taking probiotics for a few months now. My attention was attracted by a beneficial bacterium, which was isolated into a separate dietary supplement (!). So, Bacillus coagulans combined with astragalus. Interesting... After the last dose of the drug with this bacterium, its action continues for another week (!), ensuring the duration of the effect. Noteworthy is the fact that Bacillus coagulans spores are not destroyed by gastric juice and therefore remain active after passing through the aggressive environment of the stomach, starting to exert their beneficial effect where it is needed - in the intestines. It is a rarity. These capsules contribute to the development of the "native" microflora as a whole cool complex. I started taking dietary supplements with food (it’s more convenient for me) and 2 weeks passed from the moment I started taking it to a noticeable improvement in digestion. A month later, it almost returned to the previous (normal) level. I bought two more cans to consolidate the effect, because. this bacterium is clearly mine! Now astragalus. What did I get from him? 1. Slight hypotensive effect. 2. Sedative effect, which is a consequence of point 1. There are many more positive qualities of this herb, but they are all in the long term. Up to slowing down the division of telomeres ... This can not be described in the review) PS Diet is required. Minus gluten, casein and sugar. At least for 3-4 months. And you will feel comfortable in your tummy. INTRODUCTIONS: Supplements are working, but expensive. If funds allow, then take it. You will not regret. But if you take the two working components separately, it will come out much cheaper. If informative, then please support like. All good and health!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022