PL

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
awesome for prostate care

The product is standardized to contain 85%-95% total fatty acids which is very important. It also contains 320 mg in each capsule which is the recommended dosage for prostate care. It is nice you only have to take one a day instead of two like so many other brands. Like this brand and it has a great price for the quanity and quality. My husband is now 64 and has been taking this dosage since he was 40. The saw palmetto used to do the job but now we had to take it up a notch. Lately we added DimPlus, 4 caps a day to his regime and it really seems to have made a huge difference in his getting up at night to pee. Would highly recommend the combo of best saw palmetto and Dim Plus.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This saw palmetto is 320mg standardized extract. This is the dosage that was used in the various clinical studies. If you want to use saw palmetto, then standardized extract is what you want and this is the dosage that you should use. It is also non-GMO which is a big plus. The 180 count bottle is a great value for the money -- a 6 month supply in one bottle. It is very easy to swallow. This is a great supplement.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Supposed to be good for the prostate gland. My 72 year old husband takes Saw Palmetto, for years now, and just had a healthy check up. We really trust doctor's best brand for being NonGMO and good quality. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I struggle with cystic pimples due to pcos and excess testosterone. I see improvement in my skin when taking this supplement, but I have to double the dose.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have some other products of this company that I use regularly like the magnesium which seems to help with muscle cramps, this one I use since it suppose to help with DHT and I see some affect as in less shedding.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I received the product well. I am glad that the pills did not stick to the bottle. I purchase this to help my hair loss, I think I notice less oil in my scalp. Taste wise, it tastes slightly sour like a plum.

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

This is one of the very few that actually guarantee an extract of over 85%. Normally many others advertise high milligrams but have very low extract value. After researching and trying many others, this is the one I use. For me I use it every second day as it's that powerful.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I take it to protect my prostate. doctor best i like it a lot

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Bought this to help maintain my dad's prostate ever since he consume this Palmetto everything seems stable!