PL

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

L arginine recommended for who do excerices fitness, before workout, and is ok with any type of diet Good supplement I advise to increase bold pump to muscle Quality and ingredients are good For taste I mix with any flavored creatin Size is good enough Packages good Benifits as I mentioned before

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I started working out and was looking for a supplement and bought it. I feel like I have more energy when I exercise. There is no special taste and there is not much smell, so it is not burdensome to eat. Try it for a week or so and if the workout effect is good, I will buy it again.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Using this to combat fatigue and POTS. I get benefits the same day, good size and vegan ingrediants is a plus. The taste is not great, but comparedcompared to other l-arginine products it's fine.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

For the amount of arginine I take, I wish there were larger-sized containers, but this is a reliable, quality product when it is in stock.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Great quality for a great price. If you're using this for the NO boost, it works wonders taken 30-60 min before a workout.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Thank you I HERB! DOCTOR'S BEST PURE L'ARGININE POWDER is great for fitness. DOCTOR'S BESTPURE L-arginine powder has the best quality ingredients for diet too! great supplement!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Quality: very good Package: solid and neat Ingredients: It has enough L-Arginine for me to take after a workout. very satisfied with this product

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This stuff is amazing. I have got that extra pump at the gym. The taste is not so great. But the product is worth it.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

haven't try yet but much cheaper than capsules. noted the taste is gonna be odd but it's cheap so kinda need to accept