PL

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
ONE OF THE BEST ALC OUT THERE

For me, the best Alpha-Lipoic Acid formula I've tried so far! And its really inexpensive, too. Alpha-Lipoic Acid can help with peripheral neuropathy, some erectile disfunction, and some diabetic issues. For me at least, too much causes itching, so when I tried 600 mg per dose, I had the itching response. At the end, I settled on 150 mg as the best dosage, for me. Anyways, anyone interested in taking alpha-lipoic acid should do their own research, and determine for themselves if it may be beneficial. Since its "generally recognized as safe" for most people, the main consideration may be whether it's worth its price or not. Since this product is inexpensive at only 393¢ per gram, I consider it a good value. P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

f10d9e5f-fcd2-4267-bb2a-d1cf458c9b00

Alpha lipoic acid, ALA for short, is a cellular coenzyme and antioxidant that protects cells against free radical oxidative damage and inflammation. Recent research has shown its potential to raise type 1 interferon response to viral infections. It is currently the subject of scientific studies as a possible therapeutic aid for current treatments. As a strong antioxidant that also helps 'recycle' glutathione, vitamin C, vitamin E and other antioxidants, and with few side effects, I personally see benefit in taking it daily. I like the Doctor's Best brand and this ALA is good value compared to others I've seen. Take 1 before breakfast and 1 before dinner for best results.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

For me, the best Alpha-Lipoic Acid supplement I've tried. And its really inexpensive, too. Alpha-Lipoic Acid can help w/ peripheral neuropathy, some erectile disfunction, , & some diabetic issues. For me at least, too much causes itching, so when I tried a national brand at 600 mg per dose, I had the itching response. Halving the dose all but eliminated the itch, so I settled on 150 mg as the best dosage *for me*. Anyone interested in taking alpha-lipoic acid should do their own research, & determine for themselves if it may be beneficial.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Quality is really good. I tried some other ALA products and they did not feel as good. My liver even got a bit sensitive with them. This one from Dr. Best seems to work for me without any liver sensitivity. The price is excellent. As I said I took other ALA products much more costly and they did not compare. However, I only take them in combination with Milk Thistle and Vitamin C to ensure that any toxins can be removed quickly when ALA activates them. So far I felt it improved my liver but I am taking them only for a week and then stop. My body does not tolerate it to take them longer.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I am buying this supplement on regular basis and Dr Best is the best ). fantastic result with supporting liver function, also it improves metabolic functions, including fat burning, collagen production, and blood glucose control. Because liver is our body's primary filtration system, it converting toxins into waste products, cleansing your blood, and metabolizing nutrients. Aklpha lipoic acid helps liver to work properly. I feel like 10 years younger after taking the course of this supplement.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I bought it a short time ago, so I haven't been using it for a long time. At the moment I am satisfied with the product. A product with a quality and a price that beats any competition. Satisfied with the products on iherb and the services offered by iherb. Prompt and fast delivery.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I used to take this a while back about 10 years ago. I think I was too young to take it. Now I feel as I get older this supplement is appropriate. My heart abd arteries feel so much better. I am walking more. This is another supplement that was recommended from one of the doctors on YouTube for anti aging.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Alpha-Lipoic Acid is helpful in so many areas of health; being essential for certain enzymes to perform their function, it helps energy production, nerve function, and reduced inflammation, as well as possibly helping to reduce blood sugar levels. I tried this supplement at first, but then switched to a 600 mg capsule, as it seemed prudent to take a larger amount. It's worth figuring out which dosage is best for you.