PL

Based on 7,089 Ratings
5,480
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,320

To help me fall asleep and stay asleep, I've tried many products over the last couple of years including: L-Tryptophan, Melatonin and 5-HTP. I can now say that the 5-HTP worked best for "me"!!! Each night, I fall asleep pretty quickly and stay asleep for seven to eight hours. I've experienced zero negative side effects from any of the above listed products. However, that may not be the case for you. But don't give up! Keep on trying everything, different sleep aid supplements, a healthy diet, regular exercise, dealing with your issues until you reach a place of peace, an electric blanket, room heater, different bed, etc., until you find "your" answer. All the best to you and your search for a good night's sleep :)

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

It has excellent quality, and size. Ingredients are natural. Therefore, I couldn’t see any side effects. The serotonin helps me sleep well. I have good moods always and not stressful. It has no any taste. I has benefits on me. The package was good. It doesn’t make me craving food.

385b0f10-03ba-4674-8b45-b4e23170cef5
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I bought this on the recommendation of a family member who also uses it to help with mood and sleep. Doctor's Best is a brand I trust and the dosage seems right for me. This is my 2nd bottle as I think it works and decided to continue using it for awhile to see if the benefits continue.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Been using it successfully for five years with good benefits. I use this to up my serotonin because I am on diuretics and can not mix them with my usual antidepressants. I take 7 capsules a day with my psychiatrist's support. It has helped with both lifting and stabilizing my mood compared to no medication at all.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Doctor's Best 5-HTP is a quality dietary supplement that helps the body to produce serotonin, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in regulating mood and sleep. 5-HTP is derived from the seeds of an African plant (Griffonia simplicifolia) and has been used for centuries in traditional African medicine. 5-HTP is non-GMO, gluten free, soy free, and vegetarian.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I originally bought this to help fight insomnia and promote deeper sleep. I was pleasantly shocked by the unexpected difference the supplement made in my mood! I experienced a lower level of stress and enhances feelings of happiness throughout the day (serotonin I suppose). That being said, I didn’t notice a great improvement in sleep 😆 Melatonin is working great now though.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I've been using these for years and take one along with Magnesium before bed time. As a precursor of serotonin it helps to relax and enjoy a good night sleep. The package size is the most economical I could find. It's non-GMO and as all Dr. Best products of great quality.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I take two supplements before bed that I believe help my mood significantly, L-Theanine and 5-htp. I started 5-htp first and noticed quite a difference just from one before bed. I've never had particular trouble sleeping, but I get fantastic sleep now. The biggest benefit for me is that overall my mood feels more stable and relaxed throughout the day.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I've been using this for sleep and weight loss and it seems to work terrific. I haven't noticed a ton of weight loss but with my sleep improved, I have more energy to get up and move. I can say that I am gaining more muscle and toning just by taking this. I sleep better and feel a lot more rested when I get up.