PL

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Dear DE

I hope you never stop making this particular body wash because it’s my favourite! SLS free, paraben free, alcohol free, safe for sensitive skin, doesn’t break me out Plus it smells just the way I like it! Just fresh and invigorating~ I like shower time even more thanks to this!^^ Next DE brand discount I’m going to stock up😄

Rosy
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Just like their Green Apple & Ginger shampoo, this body wash gel smells AMAZING!! I love it's refreshing scent of organic apple & ginger extracts. Due to it's sweet fragrance, it even reminds me a little of bubble gum scent. What I like most is that it does not have any artificial fragrances or colors and other harmful additives. Wonderful product and I'm very happy with this purchase.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The scent is nice and light - very sweet smelling but not overpowering. I wish it lasted longer but that's fairly typical with clean products. It lathers nicely, makes my skin feel soft and doesn't contain harmful chemicals or harsh ingredients. Will definitely be ordering again!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

First it smells very good. You will feel rejuvenated after using it, i am stingy on the amount i use so it should be better trust me.

Nora
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I love all products by Desert Essence, mostly because they are free of harmful ingredients. This product is no different in this sense. This body wash has fantastic smell, feels very smooth on the skin, and leaves you with a refreshing feeling. I definitely recommend.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

To start with it’s not that foamy the scent is fresh green apple but I don’t like I usually prefer the sweet green apple scent like the ones in candy. The product doesn’t leave any afters-scent or aroma You will enjoy the experience as long as you’re in the bathroom afterwards you can’t really tell what scent is on your body, the size is okay packaging too. Me personally not gonna repurchase it again

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The first thing I love about this shower gel that it doesn't contain any harmful ingredients. Then secondly, I got amazed when I opened it, smells exactly like greep apple with a hint of ginger. But unfortunately this disappears right after coming out of the bathroom.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Great soap, cleans, lathers well. Smells amazing but the scent fades really fast and then a more "general soap scent" remains which is why i took off a star. All in all it's great, wish the smell lasted longer.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I lobe the scent and ingredients. it's not that great as a soap. I use it on days I don't want to strip my skin, but it's not that great if I really need a shower.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

Many body washes that are all natural and health based either don't lather very well or don't rinse off very well and leave you feeling like you didn't even get clean. I love this product because it delivers on both without added chemicals, etc. Everything I have purchased in this brand I have found up to my standards of what a healthier version should be.