PL

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This is really really lovely. It’s effective, fragrance free and is totally fine washing off when it gets on my sensitive skin. I thoroughly enjoy this product and this fragrance free shampoo and conditioner. If they made this in bar form, it’d be the only conditioner I’d ever buy.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The desert essence unscented conditioner and shampoo is my new favorite. Gentle on the scalp and doesn’t cause any allergic reaction. My hair comes out shiny and it doesn’t bother my sensitive scalp. It’s moisture and leaves my hair shiny and manageable. decent size for the price and I liked that the package is recyclable.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It’s hard to find truly clean products these days but this comes pretty close. I love that it’s in scented and it has a good consistency and slip to it without being heavy or having buildup in your hair. Packaging is nice and it’s easy to get the product out.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is the conditioner I use every time I wash my hair. I will NEVER get tired of it - and I hope Desert Essence never get tired of making it! It is a beautiful creamy consistency, it is truly scent free, great for fragrance sensitivities and it does make my hair lustrous and easy to manage. Another good thing - you only need a small amount. I love it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I used Desert Essence conditioner for a few weeks before posting. This product really is scent-free. I like how conditioner is absorbed by hair right away. My hair is instantly more manageable. If you want to leave it for longer like for 5-10 minutes results are even better. Conditioner doesn't leave any residue. Keeps scalp clean. If you are wondering about a texture of this conditioner - it feels like a very light silky lotion. Product is not runny on palm of our hand.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

It's not common to find hair products without any fragrance, so finding this conditioner was really exciting. If you have sensitive skin you want to stay away from fragrance. I'm also very sensitive to fragrance at a sensory level, and when all the products have different ones it can get very overwhelming. The consistency is nice and thick and it feels moisturizing on my hair. Would buy again.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I got this for my mom as she has very sensitive skin. This work well for her, no allergies or itchy scalp from using it.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I love this brand. For natural haircare, it's so affordable. I'm so happy they make these shampoos and conditioners in fragrance free as well as so many other scents. It's a quality product.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

It can be so hard to find non-scented hair products, right? This conditioner is truly fragrance free, and it does it’s job to smooth and moisturize hair. Great budget friendly product for those with sensitive noses!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Very good conditioner . I'm using it with the shampoo of the same brand , works very good together. My hair is smooth, easy to comp, super!