PL

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This product is amazing the way it works on blemishes. I can see a difference overnight and they’re gone in a couple of days.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Very effective in stopping a pimple in its tracks. The compact size allows you to keep it handy in purse or desk drawer but it lasts a long time nonetheless.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I have been using this stuff for YEARS and I cannot tell you how much I love it! It is good for everyday use, I use it in the morning before applying makeup and again at night after washing my face. If I have a breakout area, I use it as usual and something through the day here and there to battle a bump and this will clear it up in a couple days. Non-irritating and smells good, easy to fit in a pocket or small purse. I bought these in bulk since my teenager uses it also.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Best stick for acne that I've been able to find. Use it all the time.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Very good for acne or other blemishes. Love the scent.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Smell is kind of strong tea tree oil, but otherwise works great to manage skin

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Don't want to be without this one. Very convenient to use and very effective on blemishes.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

loved this stick, nicely scented, feels like it "means business". i found it worked.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

works within days & no rubbing in so no residue. great product.