PL

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I bought it for my scar on my face, but I'm using it as a moisturiser too! It gives me this glow! Not sticky, I'm oily skin it does not break me out. With my scar haven't seen any drastic change yet, we'll been using it only for a month so it will take time somehow I think it does help to lighten scar. Hope this helps. Update July 2022 This really helps with my scar not visible at all! Only if u look closer on my forehead but over all highly recommended.!

b4c60167-cb78-4e40-b571-e59f4b9e08b3
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I purchased this gel in hopes to get rid of acne scars and all the marks on my legs from the mosquito bites I got from last summer. So far so good. After applying the gel on my scars every night for a month, they are finally fading. Slowly but surely. I've already repurchased the second tub!

d5ba311a-0a58-48fd-b04b-2d5f18ba6dfe
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

finishing my 2nd tub now. this helped in lightening old and new acne scars alike. takes time but effective with consistent usage, i use it 2x a day. non irritating for me, i have acne prone skin. no issue layering with moisturizer and sunscreen during the day as well. size is just nice. these days i use less of it as scars have lessened already. so it will last you relative to how much scar you have to deal with. you don't have to put a lot, i find that massaging onto the affected area does help... i'm lazy but even 3-5 circular motions as you let your skin absorb it, helps

The gel has no scent and absorbs very well into the skin and it is not sticky. Hardly to notice. Use it daily (preferably at night). In about 3-4 weeks of regularly using this you will see improvement with your scars (those could come from acne, burn or cuts). It will reduce the size and color of those. That part of the skin will as well feel more softer after.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Another product recommended by Cassandra Bankson! So the texture is gel like and blends in very smoothly. Good quality item comes in a decent size package. I use it at night or whenever I want a light moisturization on my face or other parts of body where I have scars

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I ordered collagen and derma-e. The parcel arrived within 1 week in Thailand. I have a problem with dry skin. My face has wrinkles, freckles, acne marks, and knees are noisy when sitting and getting up. I hope collagen and derma-e will help it.

55895fdb-efc2-49c6-81f5-f534a352d147
b8b65445-9e96-49de-9148-565d41f45a00
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I've been using scar gel twice daily on my surgical scars, 2 shown on the front of my shoulder and one on the back. Surgery was Aug 25. First use was Nov 20 (first photo). It's now Dec 27 (second photo). The scar on the right is noticeably less deep than it was when I started. Otherwise I'm not sure there's been much change in a little over a month. It's a clear gel with a light floral scent. It doesn't absorb quickly, so I leave some time between massaging it in and dressing. Even once it's absorbed, my skin remains tacky. I've used about half the package up, so I'll finish it out and hope for the best.

e08d362e-0c58-4d6f-b6fe-5e6d03f476c4
5c8fd849-6023-48ee-a495-5908fe2a5f88
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've bought this gel to work with my old scar on my hand. It says that I should put it on my scar during 6 months, so we'll see if it works or no, but there are also a lot of ways to use this gel. For example, I used it for a little burn and it works very good!