PL

Posted on May 3, 2022
i love slathering this on my clean face when I'm stressed

my go to cream day and night and sometime in the afternoon since i tend to wash my face often. is it ok to put this on the eye area? ive been doing it since 2020 and nothing bad has happened. i wonder why the cap is now white 😁 highly recommended. make sure to apply to your neck also. my skin on the neck improved bec of continuous use. not sticky.

fe3442c5-abe0-4f4d-9675-8cc2102c62a9
5f21b767-e47f-4caf-a9ad-9f1017bfd3ec
6a030621-2e11-44ec-aeca-e896a8309f4b
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

With Vitamin A, sunflower seed oil, bakuchoil, retinol, vitamin E, and Allantoin. I think its a well balanced moisturizer. It’s a bit on the heavy side but my skin somehow absorbs it at night as I don’t feel very greasy in the morning. Scent is clean and mild. Comes in a big tub which will last for long while.

515f7e3b-c21c-4e62-bb81-fe145cd3ecdc
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 12, 2022

Very moisturizing thick texture smells good kinda floral I have normal to sensitive skin and I love this stuff it really helps with my acne scars and to prevent any new wrinkles I also use this product with sunscreen daily would definitely recommend to anyone with similar skin type may not be good for acne prone people because of how thick the cream is

9c855429-1804-4738-8cc7-1a1942baf39d
Posted on May 27, 2022

After going through a stressful time coupled by not eating or sleeping well, drinking, and partying, I started breaking out in acne all over my face, causing me to use harsher than normal chemicals to help get rid of breakouts. After my skin began clearing up, I needed a good cream to really bring some moisture back into my skin. I'm addicted to this stuff! My skin stays on the oily side especially in the T-zone and this stuff makes my skin so soft and smooth without being too oily and clogged! Highly recommend.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is my favorite moisturizer. I have some oil that developed on my Tzone, the rest of my face is normal skin. I feel it does reduce the fine lines I have under my eyes. I use it as an all day moisturizer, underneath my makeup. If I could give this to all my friends as gifts I would. I have purchased it for gifts to a handful of friends and they seem to like it too. I couldn’t live with out this moisturizer / eye cream. There’s barely a scent to it.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This product is a very rich texture and is great quality, especially for the size you get for the price. There is almost no scent to it. It says it is anti-wrinkle, but I am not sure I can attest to that after only a few weeks of use.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Its texture is thick, very suitable for dry and sensitive skin, I bought it for my mother, she is old and it was a very good on her skin and helped her improve the general appearance and relieved her of dryness, she use it as a night moisturizer, I recommend it

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

No perfume, clean scent, rich moisture feel, not sticky. Soaks in quickly. The quality feel is luxurious. This is the best cream for old age skin in a generous size with a small price. Benefit is long lasting, texture is delicious for my skin. Use after washing face and neck. Keep the wrinkles at bay! Composition is healthful with ingredients on the package.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Makes my skin so smooth and soft! I’m not sure if I’ve noticed any improvement in terms of aging/wrinkles (since I use so many other products as well). It has a subtle scent, which I don’t mind. I like when products have scents but also like when they don’t because it’s less likely to have fragrance. Quality is great! The amount this product contains is perfect because it’ll last a while which means more bang for your buck. However, it’s really easy to put too much of this moisturizer on your face, leaving behind white streaks. BUT, it does absorb rather quickly so no complaints there.