PL

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
Amazing for Curly hair

co-wash and is meant for wavy and curly hair. This product doesn't have sulfates or other harsh detergents in it, which is exactly what textured hair people need! if you're a curly or wavy haired person who follows the no-poo method you'll probably love this stuff

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is a good sized bottle, and I love the ingredients list! It includes things like mashed avocado! What's not to love? I looked elsewhere for Curlsmith products. They are not common, but were much dearer anywhere that I did find them, so I am glad that Iherb stocks this. It's just what i have been looking for: a cowash that will help my curls, but that has natural ingredients.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This is my favorite Co-Wash and I'm going through my third bottle already. It definitely adds moisture while gently cleaning the hair and scalp, has a pleasant scent and is good for sensitive skin. I use it after cleansing my hair and also as a conditioner. The package lasts quite well, and I am very happy about the quality and the ingredients list. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

First of all, this smells amazing! I like to wash my type 3a medium porosity hair every day, and have been using this in substitution of a full wash with shampoo and conditioner when my hair is feeling a bit dry. I find it to be moisturising, but not enough to weigh my hair down. I also feel it cleanses my hair, but haven’t used it when my hair has been particularly greasy. The only bad thing is I feel like I need to use a lot of product as you are applying it from root to tip, but the size of the product takes this into account. Great ingredients, and makes for a quicker and more moisturising wash day. Will be repurchasing 😊

Posted on May 16, 2022

I haven’t normally been a co-wash user, because I was afraid it wouldn’t clean my hair well enough, but this product has converted me. I tried it for a few weeks, and my hair never felt oily or dirty, nor did my scalp itch. It has great slip and conditions my lengths well. You just need to scrub your scalp well with your fingertips to cleanse it thoroughly.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I like to use a cowash every second time I wash my hair. This is very moisturising on my curls. As with their other products, it is highly concentrated so I only use a small amount. I usually mix it with some water in hand before applying. Smells lovely and easy to dispense.

I heard good things about curlsmith and since I want to buy a new conditioner I decided to give it a try. My hair is fine wavy/curly pattern. After trying this product I won’t switch to anything else! My curls feel soft and hydrated without being oily and i’m simply amazed how great it works so well. This is my new favourite by far😍

23a201a9-f73a-429c-8562-472ff5e3977c