PL

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I love how this product smells amazing citrusy scent Its use helped me with detangeling my hair after shampooing it. The size is enough for 6-7 washes. Do not apply it on the scalp just the ends and leave it for 15 mins. With each wash you get better results. My hair feels more moisturized and healthier would order it again.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This mask is soo good. Leaves my hair feeling moisturized and works well with the rest of the line. . I will be ordering this gin.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My hair loves it. Being using this brand for a while but this product is a new one for me. Highly recommend it. My curls are so soft. Love it.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is an excellent product,like all the products in your company

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

one of the quality, best scented product for my grey and curly hair. i definately will purchase again.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

very nice one of the best products I have used to my curly hair

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have 2b waves and this curl mask is pretty nice. Medium level of moisturization and smells delicious!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I like the smell but not too strong, the smell fades away very quick.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

really gives your hair the hydration boost, smells really great too.