PL

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
Good

Good refreshing product. Size, price is good and the scent is amazing. Doesn't weight my hair down. The only thing is it has to be sprayed into hands 1st .

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

My first time purchasing this product. I like it so much. Consistency feels like very light gel, after drying out you can bearly feel the product. Refreshh second day curl nicely; suits my 2a 2b hair well without down-weighting the curls. Recommend

Posted on May 21, 2022

Excellent moisturiser for curly hair with high quality ,moisturize and reduce the frizz and maintain the shape of curls. The size is enough for 2 months. It scents good. Use it on second day. I like it smells and ingredient’s. I like as well how its package.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love it using for refreshing every morning. The scent is good and pleasant

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is an excellent product,like all the products in your company

Posted on May 1, 2022

really nice moisture on curls and downs seem to leave much residue. gorgeous smell.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The nozzle spray could be better but the scent is lovely and I like the product.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

The texture of it is heavy, the spray is not good. It did not go well with my hair , my hair is curly not coily , it made it sticky and crunchy

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

the form is very upsetting, it doesn't spray properly and doesn't distribute the moisturizer evenly

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I like it for my baby curly hair