PL

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It’s my 3rd purchase. I’m giving it to my friends and family since it’s so good! It works effectively and long lasting. Good for my money and great for my armpits. It’s far better than the crystal unscented one. It’s easy to clean also. I used spray deo before. Every time I took a shower, I had to make sure it’s clean enough so it didn’t left any residue in my armpits cause I was afraid it will make my armpit goes darker. Worry less now. Kindly thumbs up 😬👍

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

By far, the best natural deodorant I've tried in a very long time. It smells so fresh and unique. You can feel a bit of cooling from the mint, which is a plus. It did not irritate my skin. For daily use, it worked fine for me (I sweat a looot), but I don't know how it performs during exercises or so. Definitely repurchasing it (though it's a bit expensive) and I'm a give a try to the other scents.

I live in the tropics where it’s humid and hot most days of the year. Having a powerful deodorant is a game changer and this is definitely one of the best deodorants I’ve discovered. The scent is subtle and it keeps my perspiration minimal. It doesn’t stain my clothes (esp the pit area).

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I had previously purchased the coconut version on recommendation but it was too coconutty for me (I should have known better) and I prefer the fresh, clean scent of this one. I have only tried it in August heat (40C) and it was very creamy and made me feel even stickier and sweatier than I already was, so I cannot personally recommend this deodorant for hot summers, although on the plus side it did not make me stinky, so that's something!! I will try it again in cooler weather because I suspect it will work perfectly in winter. I'll let you know!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Been looking for a natural deodorant for a very long time. I have a very sensitive skin and Im sensitive regarding odours as well. This one smells so good. The scent is very mild and not overpowering. It's refreshing. I've already ordered some more😆

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I love this deodorant, the smell is so nice natural and no chemical scent. It is gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave a weird after smell or stains on the clothes. Will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I bought this for my teen son. he really likes it. smells very nice. doesn't cake his t-shirts& aluminium free. I will buy again. a

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

It was surprising that a non aluminium deodorant will be good for the humid climate i leave in!!!!! great smell, not intrusive, very gentle but noticible. did not cause rash or allergic reaction - reccomend!!!!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Smells great, refreshing scent. Controlled my sweat and smell pretty well. Great for everyday use, feels light and hydrating. Package feels sturdy. Good, large size as well. Great quality overall, will buy again.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Surprised by that smell. Very fresh and good. I want to stock up on several now, I hope it yields a lot.

9ee522f2-b4c7-4421-a2f8-db4146264576