PL

Posted on Feb 1, 2022
Nice and cooling for sensitive skin

It is a fairly good balm with cooling and soothing effect. Texture is a a bit too thick for the actual bottle design and it's hard to squeeze out, but it is pleasant and light on my skin, sinks in pretty quickly. Scent is more than just mint, it reminds a minty floral cologne or something, a tad soapy and I'm not a huge fan of that. Aside from unsuitable packaging (too thick to squeeze easily) I'm happy with this product, scent is 50/50 to me.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This is a great post shave balm for me. Smooth, soft and easy to dose. My skin really feels cool after applying it. The only thing I wasn’t able to find out was whether the ingredients are organic. If they would be, it would be a bonus for me. Last but not least it also has a great smell, which fits the coolness. And my wife love’s that too. ;-)

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The after shave cream have a strong mentol side effect that leave your skin cool for few minutes. Its smell good and there is no irritation to the skin.

giuly
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

nice and refreshing smell. package is nice and size is enough to last for 2/3 months i guess. don't need to apply a lot of quantity. make the skin very smooth and the smell last almost all day. like it very much

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

If you like Menthol, you'll like this it is refreshing and has that sort of feeling. I personally don't like menthol , so I'll have to go back to Nivea Quality of product is fine though, nice ingredients

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I like the cooling effect. There are better smells than this after shave, but it's fine. Feels good on the skin.

cfaa56b2-72f7-4ec0-a2a1-925fde36c8cb
b6b5baf9-39a4-4c52-add9-b9b396ceaeeb
Posted on Jul 11, 2021

The Best Buy I did in a long while… my husband loves it and thanks me after every use. He loves the cooking effect (well, it’s a hot summer), how it leaves the skin soft and calm and the fact that it has no alcohol in it. Personally, I’m not fond of strong fragrances so I’m happy with the subtle nice smell most of all. An overall win!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Great smell and smooth feel. Lasts for long time. Fresh scent.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very cold feeling, if you like menthol freezing go for it!