PL

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Amazing product. After using this product your hair will shine and looks healthy. Scalp becoming more soft and moisturized. Smells amazing for long time. After using easy to brush hair. Smaal amount is enough for long hair. Nice scent . I love all product from CP-1. I’m happy that I can find this products from I herb.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

So trick for me was to put the amout I would usually use with such products. At first few times I used tiniest amount according to othe reviews.. but it did nothing for me. Finally I squeezed how I usually would (my hair is up to my chest) and fiiiinally once it was dry, I felt the difference. It was smooth, silky, but yea, do not touch the roots. I really want to try sometime as a mask!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love the quality of the brand's products, so I decided to try this mask. My hair is dyed, so restorative products are always relevant. This mask can be applied from roots to ends and it really gives a softening effect that makes the hair easier to comb. I have not yet seen magic with amazing recovery, for me it works more like a good hair conditioner. The scent is gentle sweetish citrus.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am using it in combination with another hair product from this company. I saw an impressive difference in hair quality after just one application. I love it!!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is one of the best hair products that I have purchased. I used one tube for 1 year. It lasts really long, doesn’t get sticky, protects hair against heat, visibly thickens it, hets absorbed really quick and has mot strong smell.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I had a small one that lasted me for 8 Months. This one must be a lifetime supply. I apply it to the tips of my hair after styling hair. After the cream, I apply some oil too. It helps oil absorbed better and multiplies the effect.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This moisturizes and smooths my drier ends nicely, but I have to be careful to keep it away from my scalp and only use a little bit or else my hair looks greasy. A little goes a long way, meaning this will last ages, so it’s good value that way.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!