PL

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Contains all omegas!

The serving size is 2 capsules a day. They smell like lemon and are tasteless. Only con is this is the biggest bottle I’ve ever seen and the biggest pill I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s such a horse pill it’s half the size of my finger! Although, I’ve been buying from country life brand exclusively a while now as they’re very good quality and value. Please leave a like if you’d like me to update this review in 3 months, seeing if it improved my hair thinning :)

3a90cb25-5b14-4fae-b64e-7816d7735a04
623c8ab0-826e-4875-af27-6e1116457460
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been taking this products many years. It is good quality and good amount of Omega 3. But if you need to regulate your consumption of vitamin B6, it's letter to take higher dose of Omega 3 only. too much consumption of vitamin B6 is not good. I was looking for a new omega supplement and I found this at my local Vitamin Shoppe today. For the money, it was the best brand available based on its ingredients and amount of 90 pills. I checked out the other brands and for their pricing and ingredients, it didn't make sense to buy another brand, and Country Life was the only brand that I found included Flax Seed Oil. An added bonus is that the pills have a nice lemony scent, not a fishy smell or taste. fish are good and the age for this product. first time i saw this really huge package and benefit. this also good for my hair and heart. reduce my inflammation and cholesterol

c1f60e50-9942-4ad9-8d43-ae1b2bc3a589
c9a2b8cd-1732-4319-aec8-e4160906491a
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Very good Quality! I love it for my parents , full of omega sources ! I brought it many times of the year ! The packaging is good too ! Love it love it love it !!!!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Just love this Omega 3 6 9 this is the only brand that doesn’t make me burb and doesn’t have fishy taste and after smell. Using it for 6 months and definitely my blood panel looks better.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I haven’t used yet. However, it is supposed to be good.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I like this supplement because it helps keep my cholesterol, but it's so expensive.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great brain food and has a lovely flavor!

150373db-8885-4823-964f-9aff1077d487
Posted on Jan 31, 2021

I have used another 3-6-9 formula and, although this one is effective, I do experience that fishy "erp" sensation after taking it. It's mild and, if you can handle that, I would recommend.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

fantastic item well packed good size nice