PL

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I purchased this product for my mother in law who needs to take calcium and I like this combination because magnesium is important for calcium absorption. The packaging is high quality and I would recommend this product to others.

Posted on May 12, 2022

My review is for my first experience with iherb.com. - The fast delivery, I received a day before expected. - The price was excellent - **Quality freshness, the package use by date was excellent future distance, I’ve been using this product for years. My labs and Dr confirmed bioavailability.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have been using this product for years and I know I feel and sleep better with them. When I miss a dose I really don't sleep well.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I've been taking this blend of calcium, magnesium and D3 for at least 5 years and absolutely love it. It's only 2 tablets once a day, and they are manageable to swallow.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Serving size is 2 pills. I’ve been duped with other brands which end up having 5-6 pills for 1 serving. This has d3 as well which is better than d2 that country life’s other cal mag has.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Feel great after taking this supplement. I also include Glucosamine + MSM in my supplement regime. No ill side effects and do feel great and flexible. Even when muscles are a bit sore from exercising, they recover quickly thanks to the magnesium. Highly recommend at an affordable price.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

the quality wasn't as good as I would have liked.i have vitamin D deficiency and I am taking these types of supplements daily and I found the ingredients didn't seem to do much to help,which was unfortunate

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

Tried it after birth together with a postnatal complex (didn't have calcium in it). I used to have pains in my knees and back, but with the supplement it went away in couple of weeks. Bought it for my mom and mother in law. They seem to sleep better with it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

I bought this because Country Life are a reputable company for supplements, and I liked the minerals this one offers. My vitamin D is also quite low, making this is a great option for me. The pills are quite large however so keep that in mind if you struggle to swallow tablets.