PL

Posted on Apr 1, 2022
Glad it comes in a glass container!

It's hard to find supplements in glass containers that aren't super expensive. There's way too much plastic in the nutrition industry! I've been using this one for a few years and it doesn't upset my stomach at all since it is the buffered type of C. I can take several in a day without any side effects that I would have felt if I was taking non-buffered C.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Country Life is a reliable company. I can't "switch" to another yet. The product lasts for a long time, almost a year. Convenient dosing. The size of the pill may be too large for those who feel difficulties with swallowing pills. "Soft" formula so as not to irritate the stomach. Packaging - glass.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Smaller than a prenatal vitamin, easy to swallow, keeps cold and flu viruses at bay. Does not upset stomach but causes bowel upset if too high dosage is ingested - i.e. 2000 to 3000 mg to start. Need to gradually build up to maximum dosage you intend to ingest over a week or so..

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

A repeat purchase for years. Good value, in a dark glass bottle (yay thank you eco-friendly recycling package), the size of the tablet can be hard for some, but I find no issues with it. I've never had even one tablet arrive broken and find they stay fresh for all 250 days at 1000 mg per day. These also come in capsule form, which may help those who want the potency but can't handle the bigger tablet size. They don't bother my stomach at all, have no taste (but I'm not hanging around with it in my mouth to find out), and I am pleased with the consistent quality.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I and my wife , both above 65years old, take this vitamin C daily and it keeps us active. We do not feel fatigued or tiredness and we are satisfied that it gives us added immunity daily. We have been taking them regularly for more thank than 3years. The quality is very good

A quality buffered victamin C that won't break the bank. However they are just too big for anybody esophagus. It's very hard for me and my family to get them down. Even you cut them in half, then they might harm your throat because of their shape edges. Hope they can make smaller pills.

25a4d69b-385c-47f9-b4b5-fe281aaf9255
0e737a08-f142-4553-b18d-ed2429f2fd48
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Good vitamin C product to help with immunity. Buffered version has lower acidity, so is gentler on the stomach. Good potency per capsule. No taste whatsoever. Very large package, but good quality and value for money with 250 per bottle. I take 4 a day, spread throughout the day. Good effects are to be expected from vitamin C.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I normally used life extension vitamin C ,just shifted to this currently.Have been taking vitamin C the past 10 years > Buffered vitamin C is more effective against freee radicals

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been using these for many years and this is simply the best buffered vitamin C1000. No issues with my stomach or intestines, not even on super high doses. Great value for money.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

What an awesome buy! They don't mess with my stomach even when i take them on empty belly. Such a great source of vitamin C. Fine quality. Bioflavanoids listed in the ingredients had anti inflammatory properties as well.