PL

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Excellent Mask !

my skin is sensitive/combination, seborrheic filamentks.after the first use, my skin was a little dehydrated but it looked very clean(not like normal clay masks that leave skin tight )after 5 uses my skin is almost free of blackheads, very smooth and with a natural glow. photo is after used without any cream ☺

9be353e0-ac14-4dd1-aa3a-fea440842b1c
64e1b3c6-34d6-477b-8b37-c0711df2cbdb
d3ceab3b-edaa-4c55-931a-c54e2a16a12e
5ccfda8b-62ed-47a3-aea7-f99e9daa8166
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The quality, package, size and composition of this product is amazing, it is suitable to all ages, it doesn’t have a scent but it is very very useful, i used it last night my face is sensitive but this product was gentle, it left my face moisturized and it benefited it. I will use it frequently.

7c25068f-a473-4691-9063-3d4081380ca5
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Good mask, leaves my oily skin clear, calm and so soft. When I saw the package I thought it was rather cute, but a bit smaller than I expected. However, the texture is really good, goes on the face smoothly and you only need a tiny amount. Overall, I like this mask.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

First time user of this product and it really works for me since I have Sensitive oily skin. This face mask really give clarity and minimize my pores and the package and size is good for travel. I noticed also for the third week, my face is smoother. I am looking forward purchase again this product.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I love everything about this product, the scent, the way to use it how it turn in color with application, the texture. I deeply clean you pores from the first time. I am in deep love with all COSRX product. It actually might leave you skin a little bit dry after useage but it is very gentle comparing to other face mask.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

WOW IT LEFT MY FACE SO SOFT AMAZING The quality, package, size and composition of this product is amazing, it is suitable to all ages, it doesn't have a scent but it is very very useful, i used it last night my face is sensitive but this product was gentle, it left my face moisturized and it benefited it. I will use it frequently. Less PORELESS CLARIF CHARCOAL M Posted by Herb Customer on Jun 10 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I love this high quality product. It works well on sensitive skin with roseacea. It does it’s work but still gentle enough so that it isn’t harsh on skin. I frequently use it. The size of the tub will make it last for more than 20 applications. The packaging is durable

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Love the scent and smell good quality care for the size and packaging,amazing benefit composition for personal frequent feel on daily routine use, will definitely order again, in love with this product range and quality 💖💖💖💖💖. The age for the price and product is very good especially for sensitive skin, very moisturize and gentle