PL

Ornexi
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Doesn't have any scent. Texture is very smooth and gentle. I love that it has a small spoon in the package, very easy to use and dose! Works amazing as a moisturizer, enough for a night. In the morning lips feel soft and healthy. In general quality is great. Vegan. Cruelty-free.

be3386de-80c9-4df1-8756-d787c67ecac2
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This is a very soft moisturising buttery balm that although very pleasant on the lips it is probably more suited to use during the day rather than for sleeping. It simply doesn’t last long enough to make it all through the night. I thought it might smell a little bit of honey and it doesn’t have any scent at all- I know most people look for fragrance free products these days but I always feel that lip products can have a bit more room to manoeuvre in this department. I’m assuming this product has been brought out the rival the Laneige sleeping mask and I’m afraid it doesn’t quite make the grade

2e3c5930-8d7c-4751-9164-08628854b91c
c5f87afe-30a2-41b3-8f7b-a63d3a37ffc8
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

It works great it hydrate the lips so well i apply it before bed and i wake up with a hydrated lips it also doesn’t have scent

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Light and super effective, even just after the first use. The only one that compares is Laneige's, but I liked this one even better.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

It is a very dense balsam that leaves a thick film on your lips; it is not easy to eat out. My lips looked much more moisturized the next morning.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

BEAUTIFUL lip mask, this one definitely feels way superior than the Laneige lip mask without a strong fragrance and I am all for that. Leaves a nice glossy finish without stickiness. Highly recommended!!!!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My favorite of the two- honestly I put it on at night and it stays the entire sleep cycle, my lips haven’t felt softer. I prefer this over the ceramide, but both are excellent but very different.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I love sleeping masks and this one is just great. actually I do use this for daytime too. The hidratation is awesome, and it's neither sticky nor heavy.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I tried this one after loving the ceramide sleeping mask from cosrx and I can gladly say neither disappoint. This one has a jammier texture if that makes sense.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Feels amazing i love the texture, it’s thick, better for use at night, but i can also use it at daytime, smells a little like honey.