PL

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Good

it's an OK cleansing balm, nice texture, melts off the makeup after a few seconds of gentle rubbing. The downside is that it takes a longer than other balms I've tried when removing heavy makeup, it's not the best out there, but it's good for everyday use if you don't wear tons of makeup and need a simple balm.

a12fc714-b9d8-4418-8549-7429fb64881c
1b7ad792-0476-41be-9b2d-1315f25b4d78
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Very cool product, removes any make-up. the texture is very delicate, although dense ... upon contact with the skin, it turns into a hydrophilic oil. From the nuances of applying to the skin, for those who have not used it before - first apply with dry hands on dry skin, massage lightly, then add water and rinse. Be sure to use all sherbets and hydrophilic oils with foaming cleaners. Of the minuses - I did not really like the smell of this cherbet.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Love almost everything about this product. Especially it's texture that spreads easily and quickly dissolves make-up. You need just a small amount for all of your face. Could be a bit pricey for someone, but it will definitely last a long time. Only flaw - slightly greasy, so it needs to be washed off well with some face wash.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I was so happy with the size, i appreciate the quality of this brand but again i hate the composition/ texture. More exactly i hate how i feel my skin after it, it is oily and i need a second cleanse to remove it. It is good for make-up removal though, gentle enough for my sensitive/ reactive skin, it is just that i care about how it feels on my skin to be sure i will use it and this is not for me. I am sure other people could appreciate it more.

29c54ddc-b658-4cce-9889-6b2328d6e504
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

All in all it’s a great cleansing balm!! It literally melts off my makeup without irritating my skin in the slightest! A little goes a long way with this product! My only objection is that it has a bit of a smell, so if you’re looking for an odourless cleansing balm, I wouldn’t recommend this…

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I’m new to trying out cleansing balms and this is the second one I try. When I first opened it it was kind of messy since it melts to oil quickly. Feels thick and leaves a film I guess? On your skin but not the bad feeling of film. Doesn’t emulsify with water quickly. It’s very gentle on the skin. But after trying it a couple of times I don’t think it’s bad. I’ll decide if I’ll be repurchasing after I finish this bottle.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This cleansing balm feels exactly like a cleansing oil. Works perfectly, but if you are looking for the cleansing balm less feeling like the cleansing oil, this is not the one. I'd suggest trying instead Heimish or Clean it zero balms.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great oil-based cleanser for the first cleanse. It's gentle and moisturizing, good for sensitive skin, ast least for me. Rich composition though, it's use is really as a starting point on a dry skin.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Excellent, excellent, excellent. My go to product for cleansing balm, i hope you can add the cica line product like the Cica Pad i would love to try it.

Balms are usually better than oil cleansers as a first step cleansing. This one feels more like an oil cleaner rather than a balm. I like the texture and how it takes off every residue from makeup, but I really can't stand the horrible smell of burnt sunflower oil. It does contain sunflower oil, maybe that's why it smell to me like that. That's the only reason why I wouldn't purchase it again!