PL

Posted on Dec 19, 2021
Great Improvement.

Codeage Teeth & Gums is great quality. I love it has pure ingredients. The capsules are regular size easy to digest. It is unflavored with no taste. It help me to protect my bone deficiency. I have had improvement with great benefits as it has collagen, A, Calcium , D3 k2, Zinc and probiotics. this is a greaat composition of ingredients. It improved my diet by making my teeth & gums stronger. This also has been a great effect on my anti aging and helping my knee and elbow joints. The supplement comes in a wide mouth package container. which makes very easy to dispense. I feel a great improvement.

ed206267-01d3-41f4-bcf8-cc95c96cf95d
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I really like these teeth and gums vitamins. I love this concept cause you don’t see vitamins on the market that focus on the teeth and gums. I like that it contains collagen and calcium and I love that it’s non GMO. The pills are easy to swallow as well.

837ee58f-bc44-46eb-812c-d2f878d8c001
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I’ve only been taking it for a couple of weeks and been mixing it with smoothies to give to my daughter who is 6 years of age, as the pills are quite big to swallow, so can’t really tell if it has made any difference yet but I’m very hopeful it will help fix my daughter’s weak enamel issue as it has all the right ingredients. The taste is neutral which is great.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I will never ever take my teeth for granted! Despite of several filling in young ages, my teeth was very healthy, until recently, I was baffled by three white carries stains on my upper incisors. I think it happens because of my breathing from mouth when sleeping that makes my mouth and teeth dry. Then an overly strong mouthwash made my teeth loose and my gums redden and swollen, only in several hours after I gargled with it. So begun my journey of fighting tooth decay and gum disease. I eat healthy and take many supplements. One of them is this Codeage Teeth & Gum. I believe good nutrition can reverse decay and Gum disease. Even a little progress make me thankful. My gum do not swollen and my white stain decay not increase in size. My regiment: Code age Teeth & Gum Code age Bone Marrow Natural Factors, Magnesium Citrate Life Extension Boron Natural Factor or Doctor's Best CoQ10 Natures Plus Trace Min Now Food Vitamin C Now Food Calcium Hydroxyapatite Doctor's Best Collagen ty

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

i have terribly gum receding, pain always, very sensitive to cold or hot drink , after taking teeth & gums for three days, less sensitivity and pain. hopefully it will sort my gum issue. packaging is good, size is easy to swallow, I found it very effective for gum sensitivity, improvement fast, I would like to recommend to others

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

These have been excellent! I love how easy they are to swallow. They have helped with my teeth and gums tremendously. My gums have been so much happier when I brush now that I have been taking these. I have always had problems with my gums so I was so happy to find these. And even better that they help so much.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Capsules are easy to swallow with no taste. I am 32 and my teeth and gums are in not the best shape. Since adding these Capsules to my daily habit my dentist and I both have seen improvement in my teeth gums and breath. I'm so glad that I was able to find these and they actually work on improving my mouth health.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I have fallen in love with this brand, they combine the perfect vitamins and supplements that address and promote specific needs. This one is all about teeth and gums. Calcium and Collagen with A,D,C,K and some zinc too. I have tried Collagen powder and could not get myself to use it due to taste, blah. So of course I turn to codeage to put it together in a tasteless easy to swallow capsule. Very happy with the benefits so far, been about a month and I have to say my gums have practically stopped bleeding while brushing and teeth are less sensitive. Oh and my nails are benefiting too, growing faster, less brittle and much stronger. Gotta love the added bonuses. As always satisfied with the high quality ingredients and care they put into their blends. Extremely satisfied and loyal customer. ML

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

My teeth are sensitive to both hot and cold liquids and have problems drinking them. Tried many different things, but these supplements kind of worked for me, not only did they help me in releiving some of that pain of sensitivity, but my bad breath also has gone down. The best part, it's in a capsule and easy to swallow and digest, and do not need to take it with food. So far working great for me.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Now that I am getting older I am getting unfortunately more issues with my teeth and gums. After doing some research I thought I will give this supplement a try and I am glad I did. This supplement is easy to take, the pills are easy to swallow and it provides my teeth with all the vitamins they need. Time will tell if it is the help needed but I am very hopeful and glad that there is a product out there that addresses these issues.