PL

kellykelly
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I like codeage supplements because they are high quality. This is vegan, Non-GMO, Keto Friendly, Dairy-Free, and Gluten-Free nd they are made In USA. This has a lot of good ingredients geared towards good mental health. I was taking ashwagandha before, but it is nice to have one pill cover multiple things

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I need to take a multivitamin and this seemed like a good choice because I need something to take me down a notch. I will never be zen, but I can do better than I am now. The quality is very good, these are made with organic Mushrooms and are mon GMO and cGMP Certified. They have the standard mv ingredients plus things like ashwagandha and gaba to relax me. I feel better and am sleeping better since I started taking these so I will continue to buy them

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The Meditate Vitamins are another great product from iHerb. I've been pleased with the brands so far. There is no strange smell or taste with this product. Easy to swallow, too. Of course, it takes time to really really reap the benefit of a new supplement, but I'm pleased so far. Looking forward to feeling the changes this should provide. As always, the packaging is nice, and the bottle is especially thoughtful.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I've been recently trying to get into a better meditation habit, but it's been difficult to quiet down my thoughts or even remember to keep a consistent habit. I figured these supplements may help me focus better and thus help build a habit, and so far I think it's improved my ability to focus and get tasks done as well as remembering to keep the habit going. I find myself better able to maintain stillness in my sessions.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I deal with stress and anxiety on a regular. I have multiple products in my cupboard and it seems this can replace all of them. I sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed. I feel more cool, calm, and collected throughout my day. Overall, my mood is just more chill.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is GREAT!!! 11/10. As a holistic practitioner, these ingredients are fantastic. I sleep SO deeply yet wake up refreshed. Mind feels much more at ease too - this really helps with stress or anxious feelings. For anyone with sleep issues, adrenal fatigue, stress, anxiety.. go for it!! Mental clarity is better too.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This supplement is exactly what I was looking for. I have recently felt run down (due to odd sleep) and stressed. This supplement is easy to take (small capsules) and does not have an odd taste. I have been taking it at night before bed (I always fear that something will upset my stomach) it has helped me relax before bed and sleep better, plus I wake up actually refreshed!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Bought these for my husband last week because he wanted to try an new vitamin and its hard to get him to take more than one supplement a day. His mood has improved, he is sleeping better, and overall feels calmer. I haven’t heard him snoring or tossing as turning all week. I really hope as time goes by he will see all the benefits this supplement has to offer! Shipping was super fast as well!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I like everything about this supplement, from the soothing appearance of the bottle to the ingredients it contains. These CodeAge products really work - the Teen Clearface cleared up my teenager's acne completely, so I decided to try the Meditate. Adaptogens, Ashwaganda, antioxidants, and more all in one. This stuff really works!

I'm anxious at times and needed something to alleviate my stress. This supplement is what I need. It's easy to take, small size capsules, with high quality ingredients that help me relax and sleep better. I don't know much about ayurvedic medicine but since taking MEDITATE from Code Age I also have a better mood. And I don't get any side effects like with OTCs.