PL

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
¡Excelente!

This is one of the few oils that can be used “neat” or undiluted. The natural scent is mentally fortifying, strengthening, revitalizing, soothing, cleansing, and feel purifying. It benefit in cases of general debility, nervous exhaustion. The composition of this essential oil is nontoxic and nonirritating; good quality, age, size and package.

Size is convenient 10 ml..price is good also..average quality i use it on face acne or any other place where i feel its itchy..the scent is strong as all tea tree oil..it was not tested on animal which one of the reason I prefer this brand👌🏻bottle made of glass which is more safe👍🏻

01e2fb76-82f8-455a-958a-c3c80774af63
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Tea tree oil is natures miracle oil. I have so far used it for acne, insect bites and small cuts. It works well. Nice little bottle and it will last long. USDA organic is good.

AmURLn
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I mix one drop of tea tree oil with my face cream to help reduce oil production and blackheads. It seems to be working. Great quality because it’s organic. The size may seem small but it goes a long way. The scent is not overpowering.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It is a good essential oil that I use to promote hair growth and clean the scalp and I also use it in my diffuser.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Fast delivery to Singapore!! I put organic Tea tree oil my face that feeling cool and reduce pimple.. Good quality..

68459691-78e3-4580-a1ff-0a4857dcbefa
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Smells pure and great, and the price is good. Will buy again if needed.

91087f56-eb4d-45a9-ae69-91144e30c873
Posted on May 6, 2022

The smell of this oil is alright, but not great. One thing I don’t like about this product is that it doesn’t state the origin of the essential oil but only stated “bottled in the USA with globally sourced ingredients”.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Standard teatree oil. Didn’t expect much from it. I use the oil for repelling mites at office, and it does its job. The smell is acceptable.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I love it smells and it very useful, it feel very natural.