PL

Posted on Dec 6, 2021
好的

I have to admit, I never liked non-chocolate energy gels and the reason I bought this in the first place was all the choco ones were sold out! But turned out it's much better than I would have thought! Don't get me wrong, chocolate is still my favourite but this one will do the job for me.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The quality is good. The taste is awesome. You need water immediately after taking this because its very sticky on throat. Great performance on running workout. All is good on this

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
2051

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Tasty flavoured gel that didn’t upset my stomach on long runs. Easy to consume while running and takes little space up. I’ve been using this for the past year for marathon and ultramarathon preps and during the events. I can recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I'm running a lot, I tried a lot of gel's. I can't say this one is the best, but it works. I'm trying to eat 50-60g of carbo every hour of running or riding. Two gel's it's exactly what I need.

The flavour is great - due to the use of real sugar instead of sugar substitute, the taste is awesome. Tastes like the soft inside of a candy. However, it’s SUPER thick - much thicker than a syrup. Therefore it’s definitely a boost to take with water and just takes a longer time to consume.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Great energy gel. This one does not mix my stomach, and provides me the required energy to run the next 8km.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

The taste is not great compared to other flavors of the same product. I wished that it include some caffeine to increase its effect during training.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

3rd time ordering the same items. Received my last order in 3 days, super fast shipping. Will definitely order again.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Great gel consistency and taste. I take it just before a run in the mornings and it gets the job done. Will buy again.