PL

Posted on Jun 3, 2022
Addictive!

Boy, Clif Bars came up with a winner here. There's a nice chewy texture, with a hint of crunch, and lots of chocolate with just the right amount of mint. I'd say they're sustaining but that's true of most protein bars. It's not a substitute for a salad, but it will keep you going when you need a quick bite. You might want to buy two boxes, because a person can go through one box really fast.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is my favorite Clif Bar! Unfortunately, synthetic caffeine makes me jittery and causes some joint pain. So, I can't really enjoy them on a regular basis. But it is one of the best tastes I've experienced. For Clif bars in general--I'd like to think that the better quality isn't enough reason to pay so much money. But when I eat a cheap snack bar with junk ingredients while doing a workout or something that requires my physical or mental best, the difference is clear. Sometimes, it's worth the extra money.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love that I can keep these in my pocket for a quick snack and it has high protein as well. The mint and chocolate taste is perfect

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Cliff bars are amazing! Great and vegan too. I love the mint flavour. Will definitely buy again and try some other flavors. I eat these for breakfast the morning after a long run.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021
2052

Good quality of product, great texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Very dense and filling, one bite and you're almost full! The mint is quite mild, the main flavour is chocolate, but with an oaty aftertaste. Pretty good for vegetarians looking for a protein boost.

HealthyLife
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

One of the best bar, I really like its mint chocolate taste.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

it's okay, it kinda tastes like you just brushed your teeth and ate a chocolate. i mean that is what i was expecting so i guess that's good. if you like mint chocolate you'll love it

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Yummy and great snack, small meal or treat anytime. Quite minty

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.