PL

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Only bars my daughter will eat and I love that they are organic too. I know these are advertised for kids but my daughter is 31:)

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have bought this snack bar repeatedly. Love this for a quick snack. Not super low in sugar. But still healthier option. Unfortunately the price keeps increasing. May have to step back from it. Getting too costly per bar.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Great pick me up snack for on the go! I like the kids size better than the full size. I can easily finish this size. Very chocolate flavor with a little almond cherry flavor as well. Taste is delicious and package is easy to carry.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is perfect for the little ones when a regular Clif bar might be too filling or if it is too close to a meal time.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Got it as a snack for my son and myself to share. Tastes too sinful to be healthy. I find it too sweet so perhaps I would limit my son to half a bar at a time.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

kids love them. more of a treat than a healthy snack but very convenient and certainly better than a lot of snacks they could eat

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Unfortunately, my kids were not a fan. I think it was perhaps the texture that they did not like. Its a bit chalky and isn't sweet enough for them. Ill have to find another bar for them.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The kids and myself love this snack, it is really delicious and the ingredients are quite healthy. Recommending it for sure.

enough for a pre-workout fuel, not too much too make you feel bloated

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

My kids love these snack bars. They are the perfect size for a trail snack or a quick breakfast. The taste is delicious!