PL

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I love Clif Builder's bars, especially the chocolate peanut butter and chocolate mint flavors. Unlike a lot of protein bars which just seem to stimulate my appetite, these ones actually fill me up--sometimes I only eat half and save the rest for later. They contain so many vitamins and minerals as well as the 20 grams of protein, the texture is not too hard or chewy, and I never get tired of the flavors. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Let me start by saying that I usually HATE protein bars, powders etc. But these are actually pretty nice tasting and do the trick when feeling a bit peckish between meals or if I cannot eat dinner immediately after a workout. They’re quite sweet though, but I’m glad they don’t have that artificial sweetness that other bars often have. All in all, I wholeheartedly recommend these and am eager to try the mint ones as well.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Im slightly obsessed with the Builder's Protein bar from CLIF. They come packaged individually so they are a great size to toss in your bag for after a workout/training or a meal or just when you need a pick-me-up. Really high content protein and super tasty. These dont have that icky protein bar taste like so many others do. I eat/enjoy/savour these things about once a day and really enjoy them. They are quite big, so normally I only get through about 2/3 but save the remainder for after. Highly recommend. So so good.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Tastes great. Nice source of protein for kids that don't love milk in the morning. I break the bar up into chunks so they don't have too much at once

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Very delicious protein, though it may be too sweet, I quite enjoyed it. Definitely a premium protein bar that is well made and great for days when you need an energy boost.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Berry good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good Berry good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

Very tasty. It's not too sweet. It's crunchy. And soft. Easy to eat. Even in high summer it doesn't melt. Great for eating out, at the gym, etc. Very different from the old version. The nutritional value is the same. 20g of protein. 29 carbs, 11g fat, 290 calories a whole bar. Great for eating after training or when you don't have time to eat a full meal. I took some pictures to help you all with the purchase, because I believe it helps a lot. I highly recommend this protein bar. If my comment and photos helped you, please click yes.

b5c11043-c33e-43ce-babb-4cb3857ae11e