PL

Posted on Oct 19, 2021
GOOD FOR ITCHY EYES

I have some kind of allergy and my eyes get itchy sometimes. I used Rohto eye drops my entire life and I was looking for something different when I found this one. It works really great!! The only problem is that, I don’t know if it’s just me, but it stings my eyes a little bit and it’s slightly painful. That feeling goes away after 5 to 10 minutes and I don’t feel the itch anymore. The redness is gone too. I’m still in a hunt for the perfect eye drops for me, but this one does work really great. Give it a try!!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This eyedrop is so effective, the benefit from this eyedrop is that it literally healed my snowy eye especially early in the morning when one of my eye has a snowy vision, I loved the quality, it has a burning sensation but it goes away by the time so i use this product now for almost a month and it stopped burning my eyes so its fine to use, it's very good for people using screens alot. Use this drops before u sleep u will wake up with fresh eyes

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

very nice and effective.value for money, feel great and the benefit was good. i use it for seven days. quality, scent, size, age, composition, package, frequency,

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

not the first time I use iHerb products and everything is always of high quality and very fast delivery! this time we decided to try tea and smoked canned fish besides vitamins - all of excellent quality - we recommend ordering from this company !!!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

It really gives a relieve for tired eyes, especially after hours near computer. Size is ok, anyway, it needs to be used not for long after opening

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I have to have this eye drop with me all the time it really make my itchy and red eyes relief, I use it all the time

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Great quality for people with dry eyes. It is convenient to use. 15 ml size gives you a steady supply for more than 3 months.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Great to relief eye dryness for aged eyes, small size easy to carry & use. Good quality product, repurchase for my dad.

5359b153-9479-4746-99a7-da97759f065d
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This stings a lot but it goes away after a little time. I like the regular clear eyes better for redness , and doesn’t feel that this does anything “extra” as claimed.