PL

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Dr. Christpher's Pancreas Formula works. I was quite skeptical about this helping but I can attest that it has worked very well .. moving things along. The pain I had is gone as long as i keep taking it as directed but sometimes I do forget and I'm once again reminded. It even seems to work even after a meal.

0e96a524-7298-4398-8b80-2ff8792e5fae
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Ever since I started using this product, I began to become more regular, sleep better and feel better and I don't have any more tummy cramps or spasms. I take 2 caps 3 X a day as the bottle suggests, preferably after a while of consuming each meal. Helps me digest each meal and have bowel movements after each meal, and sleep deeply at night. I certainly recommend this product for anyone who experiences tummy cramps, indigestion, or pancreas issues and will continue using it till I feel better.

I had an issue with my pancreas after consuming quite a lot of honey on a regular basis for many years and some dry coconut milk, which gave problems in a very short time. Although the honey was absolutely natural, taken from a person I knew and trusted, it can't be used as a food, but more as a remedy in certain cases, otherwise it may lower the pancreas function as well as the liver. When taking this Dr. Christ. pancreas formula the stool got better, I really feel like it works with the organ,as it even pinches a little bit. Recommend. Edited: after taking it for a while (1 month regularly) 2 caps every morning on empty stomach,1 hour before the meal, I don't feel any discomfort with my pancreas, and it looks like all the ferments are in balance as well. Really recommend

Posted on May 8, 2022

just what I wanted. I haven't used it yet. I am a little concerned about it making me feel bad while I am doing the cleanse. It would be nice to have a little more information included with the product.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

pancreas formula Dr Christopher. another quality product I am trying out to see how this strengthen my pancreas function. Will provide more updates after I go fornmy annual review with Dr to see functionality of pancreas then..

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Noticeable improvement in digestion. After that, I noticed an improvement in the quality of the hair and a noticeable length. It is evidence that nutrition and good digestion are more important than treatments

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This brands Always amaze me how it works very well The branding looks old , but the results always speaks louder than expectation I highly recommend it

Posted on May 24, 2022

I am a pre-diabetic. I noticed more energy when taking this product. I have also notice several other good benefits due to my taking Dr. Christopher's Pancreas. Everyone reacts differently though. I do take other Dr. Christopher's nutritional products and they are effective for me.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

it seems really help to relieve the bloating of my stomach. the poopoo seems go back to normal shape. this is absolutely a great product.

Posted on May 12, 2021

I'm so pleased with all of Dr. Christopher's herbs, and this one is no exception! It's great to find a pancreas formula in an easy to digest form and easy to swallow as well. Have felt some good but subtle benefits in the two weeks I've been taking. Less bubbly gas high up in the tummy area. Highly recommend!