PL

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Good potential

Easy to consume as it does taste ok and does not affect my diet. Some of the ingredients are new to me. This is only day 2 but I hope to benefit from it as this I've tried so many others that have not worked. The package came very well protected. However, it would be good if there is more clarity on how to consume it on the label as instructions are not clear.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I had a concern with having daily anxiety. I bought this to help me and I’ve seen a improvement. I’m not so “on the edge” anymore. I will re purchase.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I started feeling the difference with how calm I feel within days after I started taking this formula. Tastes great too, as most Christopher's remedies :-) It helps especially with morning "shakiness" that I sometimes had in stressful stretches of life circumstances.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Quality and ingredients are wonderful and the age is fresh I like this product for the nerves it has helped me so much with my toes that I bent and hurt my nerves

Posted on May 23, 2022

This formula is very easy to use. It is an all natural herbal formula which is of excellent quality. My husband has been using it because he has been suffering gradual hearing loss. His hearing is improving.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love this! the taste is tolerable, it's good but may not be palatable for everyone. definitely good quality, I don't have as much nerve pain while taking this. I love the ingredients and how natural it is!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I bought this to help with post Covid issues. It’s supposed to help with nerve issues. I’ll let you know if it works for me but it comes with glowing reviews from others who have used it for their nerves.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is new for me but so far it has helped calm me down Dr Christopher has a well respected name so confident in his formula

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Please advise how to use .Does to be taken with food or with water.As you know 99% of customers are over 60 years old and the direction of the information very small most the people can NOT read it

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I like Dr. Christopher's blends, but I have only used Nerve Formula once. Not enough to know. Had it on hand should I have a need for it.