PL

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I started taking this product because of my sore throat that it didn't want to go away also lots of mucus in the morning, it's helping me, I feel much much better. I been reading about Dr. Christopher he is an herbalist Dr. very interesting. I recommend this product.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Dear I Herb god bless you Great difference thanks to you I am a big smoker and it's really a shame you can't open your mouth from coughing worse than Donkey thanks to your pills god gave to act on me I can barely hear myself with cough Thank you very much for your health care

Breathe easier with this. It’s nowhere as good as prednisolone during asthma attacks, but gives a steady decongesting and opening of airways when u feel very slight wheezing. When one is well with no asthma..Workouts (like running uphill) become a breeze with this supplement. Larger intakes of air. Hope my review helps!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I purchased this product for my wife. I believe that she would have seen a greater improvement if taken for a longer time period. It was her decision to stop taken it after a two week period. I still gave it five stars based on a product by DR. Christopher.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Just started taking this supplement today and its seems effective. It really helps in my breathing during my exercise in which I don’t feel breathless. Will continue to take this supplement and monitor the effectiveness. Will purchase again if it’s effective for me

17ee91c8-04f3-4db1-baf6-0fd79373e850
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

It helps clear up mucus quickly and help me to breathe. As all natural remedies it takes a 24 hr to feel some relief but it works.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Bought this product for lung support, I like the ingredients Lungwort and Mullein leaf to name a few, I love medicine from nature vs. chemical medicines.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

It works perfectly!!! A few days after I received this product. I was diagnosed with bronchiatis. I took 1 cap 4 times daily,it helped me to get clear lungs. no more lung congestion. Thank you!!!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Purchased during the pandemic just in case. whenever I started to have a cough and I feel like this helps me to recover much faster. Never had extreme congestion.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Fantastic and I will keep this in mind as I look forward to buying it again found it very helpful and useful for the heart and health in general one of the best things to find in your life and i will always use it 😀