PL

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

good quality, taste, and easy to use, the size was as expected, and its delivered in very good packaging, You can't deny its benefits natural ingredients for young ages as it hade good supplements that good for their health improvement and the serving amount is small and easy for kids to accept

4d4de359-8c71-40ee-b7a4-9d709eb6858e
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Amazing product! Seriously, a calcium supplement without all the junk in it!!!! Thank you so much for creating it and making it available to me and my growing family. The kids dont love it, but they take it because we know it is necessary for good bone growth - I have a 3 and 5 year old. We do not drink MILK or eat CHEESE. This is an amazing product! Thank you thank you!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Been looking for a while for calcium drops for my son and found them just in iHerb website. Great service, quick delivery, good packaging. Just started giving the calcium to my son so can't say about how effective they are, but bought other products from iHerb before and definitely recommend it. Great price and good quality of the product. Ingredients all natural.

I bought this to help my little grand baby with teething. She was cranky and then I gave her a dropperful and she settled down a few minutes later. I also gave it to her sister for a leg cramp (probably growing pains) and she was able to sleep after that. I think the flavor is gross but my little loves it! Teething has been a dream for us. Good quality, tastes good. Very little is needed daily. My children like it. I give them liquid vitamin d along with it. If you have a teething kid, low fever, fussing, in pain, this is the answer. After beginning these drops, teething pain and fevers are a thing of the past. Good supplement. A lot of benefits.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

We have two little growing kids and it is not always easy to make sure they have all the calcium for their growing bones & teeth - this makes sure we are well covered and they love it!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Some of the reviews says it’s very helpful on baby’s teething periods , maybe it’s a coincidence..but today after first try of this drops my 19 months teething bby slept an hour longer on his nap time

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I use all of Christopher’s Kid Formulas. This One is great for calcium. Kids like the taste. Can be used for tooth remineralization. Would recommend.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

My little one has lots of allergies. I have tried other calcium supplements for her, but she turn out to have rash after having them. This is one that she didn't have any reaction after taking it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I love the organic herbs used in this formula. Nettles are so great I haven’t noticed the effects really but I trust that it’s working. Love this brand

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Love this formula and opportunity my kids have to get calcium from real food sources that are non-dairy. Only down side is my kids don’t love the flavor.