PL

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Wow... This ointment packs some heat but it has helped eased some aches and pains of my knee joints that I have been suffering for a few weeks despite weekly physical therapy. I recommend this product if you have had lingering aches and pains after a recovery of injury.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The best rub ever for anything and everything. Love it! Will continue to purchase this. High quality. As with age we seem to get more body aches. The ingredient in this product has great benefit to our sore bones and muscles.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I love the everything about this product. Very effective. Nice menthol smell and packs on the heat when needed. When there’s inflammation, it will feel hotter. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I like this product so well that I bought it for my granddaughter, daughter, grandson, husband and the neighbor. Each one had a totally different need for it, from back pain to shoulder pain to knee pain, but they all were grateful.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I bought this to keep on hand for when I have muscle aches and pains. It seems powerful, and safe to use. Another great product by Dr Christopher. They all contain natural ingredients.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

this stuff really works for muscular and arthritic pain. Use gloves or plastic covering on your hands to avoid contact w/ your eyes or stain light colored clothing. Long lasting too. Better than Tiger Balm.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I love this ointment. It's warming ,nourishing & I like the scent as well. I put it on my feet and hands then wear plastic wrap gloves & keep it on over night. Dr. Christopher's products are brilliant!

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

We really like this when our muscles feel sore or we have an ache especially on our back or shoulders or arms and legs. The effects last for a long time and we can feel the heat from the cayenne for hours after application. But make sure your skin is completely dry before you apply, a few minutes perhaps, as it does sting if you apply too soon after a shower.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I use this cream on my sore achy knees with a combination of essential oils and DMSO. Really helps.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This works great for sore muscles and muscle injuries. Very effective!