PL

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I am on a keto diet and I love the Chosen brand as the ingredients are good, taste pretty good too, the package size is big so it will last for quite a while. I use it in a lot of my cooking recipes and I recommend it. Overall the quality is good.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Pantry staple! Into my 5th jar so far. Chosen foods is among the few known brands with real and pure non rancid avocado oil that was published in research. Flavour and texture is on point, im not eating it by the spoonfuls, just combining with other ingredients so its a good healthy fats option to have guilt free. This is slightly more tangy less creamy compared to the realfoods or hellman type grocery store mayo, but hey i dont expect them to be the same. Iherb has the best price on this product after comparing several stores. Please click like if this helped!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is good mayonnaise taste creamy and healthier ingredients are pure with no preservatives I'm avoiding soy products so I tried this mayonnaise and I made the right choice chosen food are reputable brand and have the purest avocado oil according to the study!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This mayo tastes just as good as regular mayo but its healthier! The avocado oil is definitely a much better alternative to the oils companies use in basic mayo. This is pricier than the average mayo but worth it in terms of both taste and health!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

probably the best mayo i ever tried, cream texture and nice taste. not too sweet yet got enough flavours, recommend you guys to give it a try.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is my favorite avocado mayonnaise with a taste better than other similar products. I also appreciate that it is kosher.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

vary good taste...i use it for salads and sandwices

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Good brand. Amazing quality and best ingredients. Taste nice . Really need try this brand

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!