PL

Zin El Abidine
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I took this product following the recommendation of my baby's pediatrician It is true that a vitamin D deficit brings with it health problems, which in the long run are palpable. Problems at the bone level, immune... Taking this supplement is not to notice extraordinary effects, but to avoid problems arising from its deficit, since as I said vitamin D is difficult to cover under normal conditions for most people.

32c253f2-9030-4b90-9525-6bebfcf60e4d
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

The taste of the oil is not good, but the strawberry aroma will definitely help. My daughter drinks it without a problem, she drinks it for a week, but I don't notice anything about her. He is two years and 2 months old and does not speak at all. I hope the oil helps us. The composition comes to me as one of the best that iherb has to offer.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Quality Ingredient, my child like it's taste. I use it also by myself, and my age are 40. Size and package are ok, benefit for health and great supplement. Serving once daily, frequency and I see improvement. I buy it again and recommend to my friends. childlife is great brand.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This oil tastes and smells so great! I take it as well as my toddlers for brain and joint health. The kids love it and ask for an extra spoonful every time. There is no hint of fishy-ness. The quality and ingredients are excellent and it has just the right amount of vitamins A and D.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

DHA. 60% of the brain grows from, develops from, and is comprised of fats and oils. Of these, 50% is just one fatty acid: DHA. Nervous System, Eyes and Bones. DHA is particularly abundant in the nervous system and can help support healthy nervous system function and development. In addition to DHA, CLO contains the omega 3 fatty acid EPA that is important for healthy bone development in children.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Cod liver oil is usually nasty but that flavor does help a lot. It doesnt limit the fact that its a oil Lol but the flavor eliminates that lingering idea of swallowing oil. Still on my 2nd bottle unless I see a better price I'll more than likely continue to buy. Havent noticed anything special but nothing bad🤷🏽‍♀️ so thats good 🤣🤣

Posted on May 9, 2022

It is very good taste and quality and the smell with strawberry smell easy to serving to your kids or for your self I read it has many benefits for kids improvement in first years age, the size is great ,the packaging is excellent and it can be stored for long time in the fridge

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It does have a pleasant smell, my child previously took regular oil and the smell bothered firstly myself rather my kid. With this oil, the smell is nice and I was looking for that it would include vitamid D, so I wouldn’t have to include separately. Good smell+vitamid D+ good daily dosage- great!!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I give this to my 15 month old twins who are picky eaters to ensure they are getting enough nutrients in their diet. Because my twins don't like anything sweet, including fruit juice, I add vitamin supplements to their milk in small doses so they don't taste it. The recommended dose is 2.5mL, but I divide the dose in half and add 1.25 mL of cod liver oil to 2 x 9oz bottles of milk. It has a pleasant mild strawberry flavor and doesn't taste fishy at all. I like that this brand only uses natural ingredients and doesn't add sweeteners or dyes.