PL

Click for CODE
Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Good for a pack away snack

Honestly the portion is pretty small and tastes as I would expect. However the tub design with the disposable fork in the lid is useful for packing as a snack… but overall quite pricey for the amount you get. Paying for convenience I guess!

4978deb9-05e0-42a7-bd2f-74ebcef832c0
b00f7d2f-acf0-479c-a6a7-a2190694719f
9436604b-656a-40f7-ba6d-4d3a33f4e522
Theresehk
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Tuna tasted good. There is a fork attached to the cover, which is convenient. I mixed the tuna with salad and they went well together

c17880af-184f-484e-944b-1ca0f7c89bf3
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I LOVE tuna, however eating it out of a "pouch" doesn't "do it" for me-messy, can't get it all out etc. These little 'cups" are perfect! The flavor-i tried all of 'em, are excellent and satisfying. Yes, they are "pricey" but worth it!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

taste delicious and cheap protein. can eat alone or use as an ingredient of dished. life saver when you got no idea on meal. nice package which contains a spoon.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I added it to salad and thats amazing! Id say the lemon flavour is there and less sour than Id hope, but the fish is amazing and Im rebuying it for sure.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

it has s very good package the composition of it is clear tuna is a good seafood with high protein value the serving size is enough for me however, its package allows us to keep and store in refrigerator

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Lemon and thyme is a pretty versatile flavor. A good amount of protein, i had it with rice/quinoa/lentil blend, would definitely go well in a salad or as a snack with crackers. Great for easy open shelf stable options, i keep in my work bag.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This again surprises me by how good it tastes. I bought all the varieties in this series and some even tasted better, but they are all good.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Great product. Have enjoyed these for some time. They make a tasty high protein lunch. Unfortunately I have had great difficulty of late finding them in my local grocery stores. SO thrilled that iHerb is carrying them.