PL

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

We have ordered several flavor concoctions of the Chicken of the Sea tuna infusions. This one has a nice flare of Mexican flavor with the Cilantro and Lime. These are smaller portions, but handy to eat right out of the packaging, throw onto a salad, mix with mayo and eat on bread. It's been fun trying the different varieties. If you like lime and cilantro (which are unique and often acquired flavors), you will enjoy the tuna shake-up!

I love these little tuna packs and use them all the time! They're perfect for on the go or to put on crackers with a lil' mayo! I also put them in macaroni and cheese, too. That adds a lot of protein and good flavors! The cilantro and lime one is great with southwest mac and cheese!!!

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is an interesting combination of ingredients that I would not have thought to use. It really tastes great and the package size is perfect for taking to work as my lunch. The tuna is a nice quality and it smells great because of the lemon. It has good flavor and is also good for my diet.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

very nice. good.tasty. I like it very nice. good.tasty. I like it very nice. good.tasty. I like it very nice. good.tasty. I like it very nice. good.tasty. I like it very nice. good.tasty. I like it very nice. good.tasty. I like it very nice. good.tasty. I like it very nice. good.tasty. I like it very nice. good.tasty. I like it very nice. good.tasty. I like it

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The fish is super. There is little liquid, only meat. It is very pleasant to pay money specifically for meat, and not for liquid. The price is fully justified. The taste is impeccable. We love making sandwiches and adding to salads 🥗

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Best food for keeping in office, not need to put in the refrigerator, and can eat with salad, vegetables, one of my fravoute food for keep fit as well ( i mean at less not increase my weight : )

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

taste delicious and cheap protein. can eat alone or use as an ingredient of dished. life saver when you got no idea on meal. nice package which contains a spoon.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I’ve purchased many flavors of this to try them all. This is a good product in convenient packaging for on the go and the flavor isn’t overpowering. Try it!