PL

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great alternative for someone who follows a GF diet. I wouldn't say the texture is just like regular white linguine - you can definitely tell the difference. But it's not a big deal especially for someone who needs to avoid gluten. It's also more filling, probably because it's made of chickpeas.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I’ve tried various chickpea pastas and really like this one! It does have a slightly different texture than normal pasta but I didn’t mind it at all. I had this with a lemon sauce and it was so good, I finished the entire box in two days by myself lol

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is the perfect storm for pasta: chickpea and red lentil and yellow lentil? Fantastic. It holds up so well, tastes great, plays well with all the sauces. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I love the brand for making with organic chickpea flour, it definitely contains more nutrient than rice flour. The texture feels a bit thick though, but also makes you more full with having just a little.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This had a nice flavour and was very satisfying and filling without needing to have a big portion (along with other ingredients like tuna and veg for example).

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

So high in protein, amazing ingredient list and best texture of GF pasta i've tried

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Tastes like normal wholewheat pasta and doesn't bloat my stomach the same way chickpeas sometimes do.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I don't know why I didn't make the swap before now. Years wheat has been making me sick, bloated, gained weight. This is a nice alternative. It cooks nicely just 7mins. Aldente! The taste is amazing. Will continue to buy. Thankyou iherb!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Nice Linguine. Recommended stir while cooking cause it sticks to the pan easily